Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do guys have to be so dumb
So I went out with a guy. We had an amazing date. Phenomenal. I hadn't felt this good about a guy in a long time. So we make plans for my next night off, 2 nights away. Another good date. And we had plans for the next day I had off, again 2 nights away. The next day, the day before our date he says he's not ready to date, he's got a lot going on and has mixed emotions...... UGH. I hate dating. I try to tell him we may have something good here, but he is dead set on being single. I, not going to pressure him any more than I did, but why does everyone seem to be set on doing all the hard thinking on their own. It's not just this guy, but so many before too. Why can't I be there for you in the hard times. I told him I don't want him to disappear on me like I have let all the others, and he told me that he would respond in a day. It's been a few and lo and behold no response. Why do I even try?

Why does one try anything? You keep trying in order to succeed.

Sadly, you can't control what other folks do, let alone how they think. It's a remarkably shitty bussiness, the dating world, I'll give you that.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

There's plenty of guys out there looking for more. The odd thing I've noticed? They're easier to find when you're NOT searching for them (whether because you're not single, or because you're the type to want to fuck around). How fucked up is that?

It's the story of so many of our lives. I find dating to be one of the most challenging things I've ever had to do. I've had dates flake for things so minute that I've given up the search😞
If I meet someone, so be it. And if I don't... whatever.

I agree with [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION]

Hey, girls can/are just as bad... Don't think that it's just other guys...

We are hormonal ballsacks of the world.

Radbot42 Wrote:So I went out with a guy. We had an amazing date. Phenomenal. I hadn't felt this good about a guy in a long time. So we make plans for my next night off, 2 nights away. Another good date. And we had plans for the next day I had off, again 2 nights away. The next day, the day before our date he says he's not ready to date, he's got a lot going on and has mixed emotions...... UGH. I hate dating. I try to tell him we may have something good here, but he is dead set on being single. I, not going to pressure him any more than I did, but why does everyone seem to be set on doing all the hard thinking on their own. It's not just this guy, but so many before too. Why can't I be there for you in the hard times. I told him I don't want him to disappear on me like I have let all the others, and he told me that he would respond in a day. It's been a few and lo and behold no response. Why do I even try?

People this days are so unsure about relationships, and most are afraid to give their hearts to someone, some people will try to make distance between you because maybe they began to feel more of what they really wanted to feel or can control. that's what mainly happens. it's normal. in my case I didn't success with anybody like this, I tend to reject dudes with this attitude very quickly, because often they have to mature too much and to reach that it takes years, I don't have time to wait.

In your case try to say him that you just want to be his friend (I tried with some dudes but didn't work, also because it wasn't mine fault they acted this way) if not, just find someone else. just not allow someone to let play you.

[MENTION=24027]DMay14[/MENTION], you will find lots of guys willing to help you out with advice and ideas here. Don't be shy about talking to others on the forum. You will find this a different kind of board.

Welcome to the crew.
I bid NO Trump!

Well there are many reason why someone would end up getting cold feet about dating....but after just one date...My luck would have it that they had some afterthoughts about you. I have had afterthoughts about people after the first date, usually when things from my point of view didn't quite go all that well.

I have dated several guys who I only dated once and never seen or heard from a second time. Even dates I thought went relatively well, clearly they didn't think so....

While what I'm about to say probably doesn't apply in this case. A lot of guys, especially those who are finishing college, starting a new career do have valid reasons to not date or want to get into serious relationship. For one it is almost certainly going to be added stress and sometimes those of us who are a little more settled in things, jobs, etc don't realize it. Most people can't just concentrate on being a good friends because well quite frankly we date people who we think are handsome and we really want to screw, even if you really do like them. I mean after all what's better than being friends with a handsome guy? Having sex with them too... and frequently. However, I feel that most don't really see it as being that. My thoughts are is if you really really like someone you can afford to abstain and stick around. Just have to have the faith that you're wasting your own time either.

Anyway, I think this case, this is just another case of a flake unfortunately. I'm talking to a guy right now, kind of a big guy like muscular...does landscaping and such, doesn't seem to likely be my type but he's been pretty persistent and kind of not sure about him. I get the feeling he probably is mostly after a screw...not sure if I really want to meet him or not...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

This is the guy who wants to meet me...what a coincidence...

[Image: dumdum.png]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!