Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do older guys likes me??
princealbertofb Wrote:Don't you think SpotySocks isn't on here often enough these days, Jamie? I certainly miss him and his wry humour... Cry Geia sou, Kaltses. Ti kaneis;

Agreed

Maybe he is a busy bunny......

Outtahere

Offtopic

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't you think SpotySocks isn't on here often enough these days, Jamie? I certainly miss him and his wry humour... Cry Geia sou, Kaltses. Ti kaneis;

Waveyprincey! My wry sense of humour? Oh no, do i have it? Scared Laugh
i am fine thanks, miss you too! Indeed havent been online as much as i used to, 24/7 basically... but i try to login to post and do my moderator duties as much as i can. Supergrin

Star Twister Wrote:Agreed

Maybe he is a busy bunny......

I am... but cant forget GS Confusedmile:

sweetlad86 Wrote:I didn't mean guidance in the sense that I what some one to hole my hand and show how to life. I mean I want some one to just talk to and make me see sense when I'm feeling not happy etc etc....

Ok back to the topic....

To hole your hand? Painful! hehe j/k

You want companionship someone to share moments with. From my point of view getting into a (healthy) relationship with someone must a. be attracted to and b. in similar mind frame and not feeling unhappy because chances are that eventually the other one will be dragged into depression. That is one reason i insist on how important it is to know oneself and be happy and balanced within. Achieve that and you mastered many if not all aspects of your life.

If i judge from what you told me last time we messaged each other you perhaps become defensive or cautious when a guy shows some interest in you?... even when he is closer to your age. It is normal and come natural to most but best way to go is not to analyse too much as it drains your energy and you stay in the same place you ve been or send you behind but certainly not forward. Consider that it will not always be in a way you can appreciate but even so just go with it and dont be offended but still do what feels right to you. Have a laugh with it and at least make friends (if it can go that way) but most important is to communicate sufficiently with people.

spotysocks Wrote:Ok back to the topic....

To hole your hand? Painful! hehe j/k

You want companionship someone to share moments with. From my point of view getting into a (healthy) relationship with someone must a. be attracted to and b. in similar mind frame and not feeling unhappy because chances are that eventually the other one will be dragged into depression. That is one reason i insist on how important it is to know oneself and be happy and balanced within. Achieve that and you mastered many if not all aspects of your life.

If i judge from what you told me last time we messaged each other you perhaps become defensive or cautious when a guy shows some interest in you?... even when he is closer to your age. It is normal and come natural to most but best way to go is not to analyse too much as it drains your energy and you stay in the same place you ve been or send you behind but certainly not forward. Consider that it will not always be in a way you can appreciate but even so just go with it and dont be offended but still do what feels right to you. Have a laugh with it and at least make friends (if it can go that way) but most important is to communicate sufficiently with people.

Thanks for that dude!

I think I'm starting to feel like I know truly who I am now for once...

sweetlad86 Wrote:Why do older guys likes me more than younger guys?

I keep getting older guys chatting me up, I'm not sure what do to do. I mean some older guys I do fancy but not any older than 35, should i try going out on a date with one of them or what? The last guy to chat me up was 28...

I'm not sure what to do guys??

:confused::confused:

Hi Sweet,
Older men are more experience on the sex and love side of life... I did go for the young ones when i was a wee bit younger but from age of 20 i decided to go for someone older and my boyfriend is eight years older than me.. Thing is once you get older you may think like me which is all the twinks and chickens want is another hole to fill or theirs to be filled and afterwards come morning its clean up time and goodbye.. Of course there are older ones like this however if someone you feel is worthy of friendship only hold it at that like i do and never be frightened or pressured into needing to give sex because end of the day if they dont take no for an answer.... Cut the fucker off lol No dont then you get done instead just blanbk them completely...

You will find someone sometime in life babes and when you find them you wont care about age or their looks or the body or anything like that because inside ya the chemistry will click and theirs will kinda respond and the next thing you know nights turn to days turning to weeks and then months and eventually before you know it.... A bleeding year so enjoy each day as itr comes and let your feelings take the deciding

kindest regards

zeon xx

Well I'm feeling a lot more happier after finishing all that bloody work lol!

I'm even trying a new style which is working I think lol! I'm feeling more confidant as a result.

Well since I've changed my style of clothing people are starting to notice me good or bad I'm starting to feel really good as the other night I ended up chatting to quite alot of new people in club I wen to on my own, as I been using this time to try and do some quick drawings of people. I've also notice since I been doing that some really hot girls I know are chatting to me lol! and couple of guys I like are starting to chat to me lol!

OMG some thing really scary happen to day totally around the other way, my friends younger sister wouldn't stop staring at me. I think my mates sister has a crush on me lmao..

I find it really funny, me and another mate were getting the piss out of her...

I must be wearing the wrong clothes then!!

What style of clothes you go for?

waistcoat shirt, jeans, Dr Martins, and a trilby.....

sweetlad86 Wrote:waistcoat shirt, jeans, Dr Martins, and a trilby.....

Sounds good, Dr Martins you can't beat a pair of them!
All I remember from my childhood is a pair of doc martins Roflmao.