Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people drop you from great heights?
Hi All,
Recently i have noticed so called friends trying to destroy my re-kindled relationship with my boyfriend... l havent been on for a few days because ive been having a think on it.... First of all a week ago a friend of mine ill name as B met up with me and my bf for a drink and come home time i left and asked him if he minded my boyfriend staying at his.... He didnt mind and i went home.... During the night my home phone rang all night and i was dead to the world so of course didnt wake.... The next morning i woke and went to work and my bf turned up emotionally distressed because he had walked around all night in an area which isnt safe and recently women have been raped.... Now i got no ties with him...

A few days ago we went out into our local pub and met up with a friend ill identify as G and during the evening my bf went to the toilet and G kept going in and out of the toilet when a young lad went in.... I noticed my bf was taking his time so decided to enter to find that G was trying to get fruity with my boyfriend coming onto him... l was really horrified because G has a husband and they are an item big time and have been married for three years.... On top of that a friend of mine known as N and his bf L who are married i beleive were talking to a 22 year old guy and a 70 year old man that this 22 year old calls DAD but they are not related... I witnessed the older male grope the younger lad who claims to be hetrosexual and have a girl and son at home... However in conversation with N and L they revealed he was a pedophile and to cut a story short G made a phone call and Mr Gold BMW arrived and caused a bit of trouble with this 70 year old man... Word was going around that the Mr Gold BMW was intending to "do him over" and gave him a lift about 6pm with the 22 year old lad.... It was getting quite hostile and made me very uncomfortable.... I left before witnessing or hearing anything else...

I am needing to vent this somewhere and want to clear my mind but i cant help thinking.... Why would N and L keep it a secret when they have met my step son who is 14.... It makes me feel sick to think that two people ive got on well with for a few years could be secret pedophiles but got no proof....

Anyone able to clear my mind as i cant find a possible solution to all three topics and clear my mind

Kindest regards

zeon x