Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people say homosexuals are evil and unnatural?
Im getting few up of a strange ways my family and such keep saying being a homoseual is unnatureal and even evil. They all say they are not religious and that but its just not right being gay or what ever.

I dont get peoples problems with it. They say bum sex is wrong that's the usual bullshit. But I keep trying to explain to them not all "Gay" guys like "bum sex" but the wont hear any of it.

Why do they just think of the sex side of things all the time?

I thought having a loving relationship is more important than having sex or am I missing something.

Funny thing is people say "oh ***** we dont have a problem with you being like that but you know?" I dont bloody Know at all!!!!

Ignorance
Fear of the unknown
Parental/tribal programming
Projecting a denial of their own homosexual feelings

There are a lot of reasons. One of them - two people of the same sex cannot procreate and it's still the most important thing for some people - love should result in an offspring.

I tell them there is to many people on the planet so does it matter? Maybe "God" put "gays" here to slow down the population growth.

But as I get older I notice most people think logic is stupid lol!

The thing is, I'd bet every damn one of them that are on your case about it is a PERVERT in some regard. They just don't talk about it so you don't know what their deep dark secrets are..

Pay closer attention to what they aren't telling you about themselves; the secrets they don't want anyone to know about. Most everybody has them and some of them are truly fucked up. I know this because I grew up in a very rural, small-town world and I swear there was more hanky-panky going on behind the scenes and under the covers than anyone was comfortable admitting.

Your family seems like they would be a challenge...

There's a comet coming soon...
Time to serve up some kool aid ?

When they speak of bum sex being evil they are inferring that the only "normal" sex is vaginal, that would seem to put bum sex and hand sex (masturbation) in the same evil category, seems to me that straights masturbate... so are they "evil"?
In stead of trying to say that not all gays have anal sex, just tell them that what ever type of sex two consenting adults choose to engage in is not wrong.

artyboy Wrote:Funny thing is people say "oh ***** we dont have a problem with you being like that but you know?" I dont bloody Know at all!!!!
Yeah, that's just it, they don't know, either. Ignorance is like that... regurgitating predigested prejudice because "everyone who is anyone" says so. Going along with the herd.

SHEEPlE... you know, they're all like.....

That video is hilarious Mike.

Back almost a year ago we had a long discussion in there about new theories on the purpose of homosexuality in humans. Hardly no one has gone around thinking, "gee, it's been around in every culture on every continent since the beginning... it's found in other animals... so it must have some benefits or a puprose...."

here's the thread believe it or not, having homosexuals in small bands of hunters and gatherers would have increased the survival rate of children, not brought down the population.

Do a search and you find a pretty new article about they've found a link between gay men who have daughters. They pass on a gene that makes them more fertile than average women. No kidding. The implications of that are huge.

Artyboy, I think the answer is conditioning. People often just say what they have heard and figure it mus be right.

Another notion I have is that a large part of these people simply think sex should be a bad thing--for everyone, gay or straight. Whether ehy consider themselves to be eliious or not, there is a lot of religion embedded in culture.
I bid NO Trump!