Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do religious people not approve of homosexuality?
I'm just glad I'm an athiest. ^^

UUUUP!

Lets BUMP it! I didn waste one hour and half for nothing!

:redface:

I'm starting to think my English is awful! :redface:

First of all, not all religious people are against homosexuality.

The conservative christians or religious people who are against homosexuality are basically ignorant and delusional.

I could go on farther and explain their ignorance but I don't have time to waste talking about religion.

Hmmm someones in a strop -cough-
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

i dont know how many of you are christian (i think not many) but the bible clearly states that god doesnt want us to be buttfuckers. you can find lines in the bible that go against homosexuals and you can find lines where we can be saved. i guess its how you interpret it Rolleyes

m.nd Wrote:First of all, not all religious people are against homosexuality.

The conservative christians or religious people who are against homosexuality are basically ignorant and delusional.

That's basically what we've been talking so far

i don´t take any religion seriously. i respect religious people and all, i just won´t allow them to spew their mindless shit around me. christianity for example: homosexuality is one of least mentioned ``sins´´ in the bible. in fact stoning your adulterous wife and disobedient kids is mentioned more. Wink

arcano Wrote:i don´t take any religion seriously. i respect religious people and all, i just won´t allow them to spew their mindless shit around me.

Confusedmile:
exactly the same i would say, actually
but we can allow ourselves a bit of indignation from time to time! maybe for that reason this thread has been opened

PS: arcano u were born ALMOST in the same day as me! Wink

drocko17 Wrote:Confusedmile:
exactly the same i would say, actually
but we can allow ourselves a bit of indignation from time to time! maybe for that reason this thread has been opened

of course (:

but only towards their views, not the people themselves. we´d be hypocrites to do the latter.

drocko17 Wrote:PS: arcano u were born ALMOST in the same day as me! Wink

almost? o.O

are you a few hours older or younger than me? :p