Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do religious people not approve of homosexuality?
Don't forget.

“ This is what the LORD says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again. ”
— Exodus 11:4–6

as a muslim gay guy me all religious people thinks this as a sick so its quite hard to not understand by straight peopl.

I do believe in that there is nothing to do with the people who are narrow minded

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:Don't forget.

“ This is what the LORD says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again. ”
— Exodus 11:4–6

[COLOR="Purple"]As a child I remember parts of the bible being so bloody... maybe that is why I love love love horror films...

I vaguely remember the above but forget WHY WHY WHY Scared [/COLOR]

Ah, the destroying Angel? The sickest of the so-called plagues of Egypt. Frogs, locusts, river turned to blood, death of all the firstborn ... you know the usual penalties for keeping the Israelites in slavery. So why didn't that happen to Abraham who thought it was okay to keep slaves too?

Abraham kept foreigners as slaves. The Old Testament is fine with slaves so long as they aren't Israelites.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Funny that! And the Egyptians weren't foreigners, just gentiles, so it was okay to do nasty stuff to them then. Bah!!!

my thought is the creators or creator of religions is bias. how do you define normal and abnormal? they define they are normal and homosexuality is not. All thing is just the state of mind

I do not think that religions are the problem, the problem are the people who have transformed their religion as alleged leader away from the rules and commandments according to their own taste and claim to power.
Religion is as first and foremost a business and the best way is to keep his folks in fear.

I remember a pagan joke... : A pagan arrives to hell, meet the devil.. and the devil shows him wonderful areas.... lots of treasures... meals... many souls who have fun and like to be dead...than they came through a big hole in the bottom... fire, heat, smoke, screaming, devils torturing souls... the pagan ask the devil : whats that ? It´s terrible..... and the devil answers : Oh .. that are Christians ... they want it so

I try not to get involved in discussions about religion because my views tend to offend (lol) - anyway here is a link that I liked (I think someone else posted somewhere on the board at some point)

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

Yes, I've posted it a few times, but it's still a jolly good read. Thanks for posting it again. Smile