Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the hell did I message my ex
Ammon Wrote:I'm also the type to think "ex's should remain ex's"

It also makes me wanna fight for my current relationship because I know myself, once it's done I don't even wanna "stay friends" or else it's just going to complicate things.

Me to really.

I think I just messaged them to see how they are more than trying to reconnect with them. Just odd they turn up in the blue like that. Plenty of Fish is strange app lol..

artyboy Wrote:Me to really.

I think I just messaged them to see how they are more than trying to reconnect with them. Just odd they turn up in the blue like that. Plenty of Fish is strange app lol..

Well in any case, the app's name says it all "plenty of fish" I'm sure you'll find someone worthy of your time. Just keep yourself away from jerks that hurt your feelings, keep telling yourself that you deserve better! Wink

Why is your ex a ''they''? Were you dating a chick once?

And I think it's not a big deal. Actually, it's quite grown up and polite.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:Why is your ex a ''they''? Were you dating a chick once?

And I think it's not a big deal. Actually, it's quite grown up and polite.

Nah I've never dated a woman.

I've only had male parters though in the back of my mind I've always to try dating a woman. Just seems guys and others are more interesting.

Maybe I'm a little worried he will think I'm still interested lol

I did that once, and it was really just a spur of the moment curiosity. He messaged back some snarky shit about how I just couldn't seem to let him go. When I ignored the message, he messaged back again, more crap like how he could probably find a little time for me. So I messaged him and said, "Sorry, no can do. Too busy with my BF". I didn't HAVE a BF, but he didn't need to know that lol.

Gemini Wrote:I did that once, and it was really just a spur of the moment curiosity. He messaged back some snarky shit about how I just couldn't seem to let him go.

What an ass.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:What an ass.

We all have one of those in our past

Gemini Wrote:I did that once, and it was really just a spur of the moment curiosity. He messaged back some snarky shit about how I just couldn't seem to let him go. When I ignored the message, he messaged back again, more crap like how he could probably find a little time for me. So I messaged him and said, "Sorry, no can do. Too busy with my BF". I didn't HAVE a BF, but he didn't need to know that lol.

I was friend of my Ex until this happened LoL. he became an imbecile, so I blocked him on everything just to let him know that he was wrong (the block lasted 3 years, so maybe he got the message haha)

Thank fuck he hasn't messaged me back lol. Probably thought I was trying it on lol.