Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does lust turn guys into idiots?
[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] So it is the same problem over there I see lol

Well I can say that I have found and become friends with a few people who I started talking to of POF, but quantity is definitely limited.

See for me, distance isn't too much of an issue but often the other guys I speak to either do have an issue with it or don't ever get around to meeting me for one reason or another. I mean I'd rather not drive 100 miles if I had the choice but if someone really is worth it then I don't mind.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] So it is the same problem over there I see lol

Well I can say that I have found and become friends with a few people who I started talking to of POF, but quantity is definitely limited.

See for me, distance isn't too much of an issue but often the other guys I speak to either do have an issue with it or don't ever get around to meeting me for one reason or another. I mean I'd rather not drive 100 miles if I had the choice but if someone really is worth it then I don't mind.

Yep, I'm don't have an issue with guys within a hour and half drive. But alot aren't interested in even 30mins away lol

Pof is mostly full on 21 to 27yros to I've found.

sometimes it's not my lust but more of my fascination for other males of my species .. although i try so hard not to be attracted to them, using my mind and relaying my experiences, i still cant help it .. i guess it's because ive always wished for a brother growing up .. :>

knickerbuck Wrote:sometimes it's not my lust but more of my fascination for other males of my species .. although i try so hard not to be attracted to them, using my mind and relaying my experiences, i still cant help it .. i guess it's because ive always wished for a brother growing up .. :>

Small world a mate said that once to me they were from Newport lol

It's something to do with the brain. Like the sex part of the brain overpowering the rational part, or something like that.

I'll look into it. My guess is it's something to do with the hormones.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:I'll look into it. My guess is it's something to do with the hormones.

Interesting find why it over powers everything?

Maybe I'm dense (well, I AM only 22 lol) but I'm not sure what the problem is. You're not in a relationship with either of these guys. Are you even totally sure that you're going to meet either or both? So if you enjoy talking to them both, so what? I mean, if you do meet one and start getting involved then yeah, shut the other one down. I mean, I assume that you're not promising either of them fidelity or eternal love.

My grandfather says that when he was young, "playing the field" was considered to be a smart thing to do. Parents encouraged it. These days, IDK, people consider themselves committed before they even meet.

Oh Hell, WTF do I know anyway? More coffee, please Coffee

I'd **** them both. If you haven't already.

Fish2