Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does lust turn guys into idiots?
Right I got two guys both younger than me, I'm about 30 and they are about 22. One we talk about everything and everything and also quite romantic. The other guy is horny and we do chat about other things

I know I should really stop talking to the later as I really like the romantic guy, I know when we we'll have a lot of fun together in the bedroom department but we're decided not to talk sexually till we meet.

But I'm still talking to the other guy.

Grrrr hate being control by my Cock!!

What should I do?

I'd stick to the romantic guy.

I know, I know. I need to stop talking to the other guy.

(talking about this subject to keep my mind off my first day of work tomorrow lol)

Other problem is my lust for sex is takes over sometimes, grrrr how do I control that feeling??

artyboy Wrote:I know, I know. I need to stop talking to the other guy.

(talking about this subject to keep my mind off my first day of work tomorrow lol)

Other problem is my lust for sex is takes over sometimes, grrrr how do I control that feeling??

Off-topic: Do I need to befriend you to be able to send you vm or pm?

Never think about sex? Tongue
I haven't been horny for 2 whole days :O
Well you could try and keep your mind occupied with other stuff. Pick up art? Get a hobby? Not art class, since it's likely you could have to paint a naked guy hehe.

Eh no thanks but thanks.

Oh yeah I missed what you side, I think so yes

"Why does lust turn guys into idiots?" I don't know but I just got a message some other dolt saying "breed me"

Does he actually think he's going to get anywhere with that?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:"Why does lust turn guys into idiots?" I don't know but I just got a message some other dolt saying "breed me"

Does he actually think he's going to get anywhere with that?

No idea mate, wouldn't get far with me, the even the first guy I was talking started talking to me civility.

artyboy Wrote:No idea mate, wouldn't get far with me, the even the first guy I was talking started talking to me civility.
[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] Well this is grindr I'm talking about too... I don't ever expect much on that app at all. Honestly, I don't think I have yet to meet anyone of any decency on there in the years I have been on the app....come to think of it I have been on that app for like 4 years too lol

I wish there was a dating app that actually had guys on there who wanted to do actual dating....not a sex app masquerading as a dating app... I don't think one exists. The closest thing I have seen was POF but in my case everyone is 2 hours away, or well just not interested in me lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

POF is good for having nice guys miles away. Love to meet a local person for once. In my own town lol