Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does the gay community have to be "inclusive"?
this is closed ok

We don't include all.

Or did you mean that "gay men shouldn't accept lesbians and transgenders" or some such?

please let me delete this bullsh--

In that case then we're inclusive because we better stand together or we'll hang a part. The LGBT community face very similar hatreds, familial rejection, social hysteria, political oppression, and even violence. In face of that it only makes sense to hang together.

However, if it makes you feel better then there are plenty LGBT who'd rather turn on each other (including like bears vs. twinks) than on common enemies that hate us all.

Pix Wrote:In that case then we're inclusive because we better stand together or we'll hang a part. The LGBT community face very similar hatreds, familial rejection, social hysteria, political oppression, and even violence. In face of that it only makes sense to hang together.

However, if it makes you feel better then there are plenty LGBT who'd rather turn on each other (including like bears vs. twinks) than on common enemies that hate us all.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

fak u gooby

bye i am not talking about this

Arkansota Wrote:I'm talking more about people wanting to keep adding groups. Like, isn't that problematic?

I don't think that it would be that problematic.

im done with this topic

Nope. Uh-uh. Not doing it.

Conclusions have been had, not gonna be part of this a second time today: http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=26705