Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does this happen
So tonight a couple of friends and I went to a party and they all got wasted and starting telling people to mess with me by asking if I "was talking shit" and they got very confronting. Not I'm a very passive person but at the same time I'm trying to keep up the image of being straight. Tonight sucked cause I felt like such a wimp. Sorry to bring anybody down I just had to vent.

Your not a whimp. What do you mean by talking shit? Don't your friends know about your sexuality?
An eye for an eye

Lose those "friends"...

Straight or not,
I wouldn't appreciate my buzz being killed over some stupid shit like that...
just saying...

I understand the whole goofing around aspect of being drunk,
but that's crossing the line,
when testing you out in an aggressively confrontational situation like that for laughs.

[SIZE="1"]God, some straight men are dumb...
That whole hyper-masculine thing just pisses me the fuck off.
Take that alpha male shit elsewhere.
Like, seriously... ugh.[/SIZE]

Curiosity Wrote:So tonight a couple of friends and I ... I'm trying to keep up the image of being straight ...
takes a lot of bandwidth to hide who you are. They probably already know more than you so no need to hide.

I don't know if they are your friends, specially if they don't apologize, but that only you know.

While it's ok to try and mesh with people it's not ok to let them walk over you, maybe it's time for you to reevaluate the friendship and if they don't measure up lose their numbers and seek new people to hang out wth, it would surprise you the amazing people you could met.

Regardless of whether they know you're gay or don't, they have no right to out you like that, you're still young and I guess still depending of your family, and you have a right to not discuss your sexuality until you feel secure about it.

I wouldn't really consider those people your friends if they put you in situations like
that.

Being drunk is not a good enough excuse.