Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why dont i find it easy to go up to guys and start talking??
Great if you know you can do it on the phone then just do it in person. Or is there something else that holds you back LIVE, if its looks then just know that people often go for confidence and other attributes. Coz you can always get plastic surgery, but people with no personality cant get a transfusion.

Well If you are afraid that they are straight just make friends by talking to them ((with or with out liquid courage) I find that vodka is good liquid courage)

I am the same way, hell to be honest I don't think my Gaydar has ever worked. I have this look about me that I think guys are scared to approach me because of that look, its not like I try and have that look, it just comes off without me having a clue about how to not have it. Yet I am shy as all hell too so I never really approach guys or make many friends because of just how the way that I look. I wish that it wasn't that way but it is. So if you don't have that look suck it up and go talk to guys that you are interested in, if its a gay club I don't think anyone will do anything bad to you. The worse they can tell you is that they are straight and are just here to dance and so forth, if I have any advice for anyone that is it, lol

I am usually a reserved type, and very observant. I can usually take on a conversation with someone if they come up to me, but usually I'm not the first one to make a move to walk up to someone. I guess I'm a bit of a shy one Smile