Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why dont i find it easy to go up to guys and start talking??
jake did you taser your boyfriend?

albabonzai Wrote:jake did you taser your boyfriend?

If by taser you mean kidnap and boyfriend you mean the guy at the bus stop, then yes.

Yes I did.

marshlander Wrote:
Jake Wrote:Take a gun.
And shoot anyone who denies you.
I don't recommend that. They tried it at my niece's school (Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado). Thankfully she was at the dentist that day.

Glad to hear that your niece wasn't there (and hope she didn't lose any friends)

I remember that day well. I was at work - Didn't seem too big of a deal when
the first news reports of ' there's been a shooting at Columbine High ' came
over the radio then the updates started coming in.... Confusedhock:

Turned on the TV when i got home from work...can still still sorta picture all
the endless TV news pictures/helecoptors/etc

Sad day Cry

id go with the act confident thing that sox and the city recommended, if u believe it then u can do it!!!that kind of thing, although im prob the last person to ask - i can talk to anyone no matter who and come across as full of confidence but as soon as it comes to the lad i fancy i clam up and go red and forget wot to say to him

I still remember the Dunblane Shootings in Scotland many years a go!! I was at school my school when it happened and an asembley was called and we all got sent home, loads of kids didnt come into school the next day in fear. I went and visited the grave yard and the kids graves only a year ago and it was the saddest thing you ever will see. Life can be so cruel.

CONFIDENCE........do i buy that on the top shelf in tesco??? Or do i have to order it in through ebay Tongue Hmmm i will need to try acting confident but it doesnt stop my heart from beating at the same speed as a huming bird!!

albabonzai Wrote:I still remember the Dunblane Shootings in Scotland many years a go!! I was at school my school when it happened and an asembley was called and we all got sent home, loads of kids didnt come into school the next day in fear. I went and visited the grave yard and the kids graves only a year ago and it was the saddest thing you ever will see. Life can be so cruel.
Sadly, yes.

Quote:CONFIDENCE........do i buy that on the top shelf in tesco??? Or do i have to order it in through ebay Tongue Hmmm i will need to try acting confident but it doesnt stop my heart from beating at the same speed as a huming bird!!
I'd get the Tesco version. At least then you'd know it wasn't second-hand.

Tongue true

albabonzai Wrote:Tongue true

At least take a small knife

I find im fine talking to guys online and on the phone and that - But in person at first I give off the impression I really hate them? Like.. Im really cold towards them, snappy and harsh - sort of a test I guess...

Anyway.. After A while I warm up and I become who you are now listening to Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Oh yeh maybe i will leave the knife at home as well.

Yeh Twazzle i can talk online nae probs as i have a saftey barrier, its called whoops io got disconnected Tongue

I will remember that if i meet you Tongue x