Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why dont i find it easy to go up to guys and start talking??
72jay Wrote:
Glad to hear that your niece wasn't there (and hope she didn't lose any friends)

I remember that day well. I was at work - Didn't seem too big of a deal when
the first news reports of ' there's been a shooting at Columbine High ' came
over the radio then the updates started coming in.... Confusedhock:

Turned on the TV when i got home from work...can still still sorta picture all
the endless TV news pictures/helecoptors/etc

Sad day Cry

[COLOR="Purple"]Yeah Marsh, what a trama for all that day. Do hope your niece came thru it all to this day. Think there was an anniversary of some sort recently. Bighug

I too had a really weird day that one... I had planned to go see one of the just released Matrix flicks... During the crazy shooting scenes the audience became eeirily quiet and kinda guilty feeling (I have always hated guns) and was very happy to be in Japan where they are tightly controlled.... but then you have sarin attacks and earthquakes Scared

... sorry... back to OPs topic...

I say, take up doing magic tricks... a few coin or card tricks and you will have all the cock you can handle Party [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:Yeah Marsh, what a trama for all that day. Do hope your niece came thru it all to this day. Think there was an anniversary of some sort recently. Bighug
Yep...10 year anniversary was this year (wow time goes fast)
Candlelight vigil the night of April 19th
Memorial service evening of April 20th

Thanks, gentlemen. Remybussi She has other stuff going on in her life, though I'm not sure how much of it might be linked with that awful event.

I feel the same way ALBABONZAI! but with Bodybuilders....if 1 of them was 2 beat me up i would be SERIOUSLY put in hospital or worse!

Stuart Wrote:I feel the same way ALBABONZAI! but with Bodybuilders....if 1 of them was 2 beat me up i would be SERIOUSLY put in hospital or worse!

if you fancy a bodybuilder why not use your strengths against his weekness before u ask him for a date i.e. if he's muscle bound he's gonna be slower than u so keep your distance and use your speed to evade him if he comes for u, he'll soon give up the chase !!! mark your exits well cos if he grabs you he'll snap u like an old dry twig :eek: - just wanted to add a bit of levity to my advice,,,,dont take it seriously !!! but if you do and it works i'd like the credit please...but if it doesn't, i dont want the medical bills thx.

wow - i'm advising my ass off today

lol Tongue

I used to always play the look back game and it works most of the time. Walk directly pass a guy and as he passes you look back to see if he's looking 99.9% of the time if he is looking at you he is gay...hehehehe

Yes but doesn't that also depend on your attire (excentric or camp or not) and whether you are good looking or not? I think if I'm plain or seen to be plain, I may not get a second look. What do you think?

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes but doesn't that also depend on your attire (excentric or camp or not) and whether you are good looking or not? I think if I'm plain or seen to be plain, I may not get a second look. What do you think?

Agreed! If i am wearing a cowboy costume then most ppl will look back! If i wearing normal clothes and just blend into the crowd im with then no body will notice!

I think it's a big mistake to try to attract attention. What you need, in my opinion, is a couple of friends around you who you have no sexual interest in (so they can be straight) and that makes you more attractive. Then just be yourself and, if you like, talk to your friends about the guys you think are hot. The object of your desire will soon get the message, feel flattered or intrigued and make a move on you. If he doesn't, f..k him, someone else will show interest.