Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why fellatio?
Because most gay men associate the penis with pleasure, penis = pleasure, and having an object of pleasure in your mouth, especially when it's a part of your man's body can be very reaffirming.

Gentlemen! All this talk is nothing without the lab work to back it up. Field reports, please.
I bid NO Trump!

I agree! I believe some first-hand experiences would do nicely.

I was born to it.

i like sucking dicks

If we are more broad about it tho... like... why do we enjoy sucking anything? Lolipops, Popsicles, straws, pencils, nipples, I mean...I think it's the physical sensation combined with the implication and of course the sexualization of the dickckckck.

IDEK

r.i.p.

larafan25 Wrote:i like sucking dicks

If we are more broad about it tho... like... why do we enjoy sucking anything? Lolipops, Popsicles, straws, pencils, nipples, I mean...I think it's the physical sensation combined with the implication and of course the sexualization of the dickckckck.

IDEK

r.i.p.

Why do we like sucking? Well what do babies do? It is instinct to suck on things... well to an extent anyway.

We gay guys like sucking dick either because it is sexual... whether it is something you like or that you like doing to or for your partner...

Me...well I'll put it this way, I like things to an extent, but anymore has to be a special person. I don't like huge penises... normal, average is fine or even slightly below average. Guys who have 10 inch dongs are just out of luck, sorry I'm not one of those gifted guys that can cram it down my throat.

For me, sex is great, sex is great...but at the end of the day it is always better to come home to someone who actually cares about you. The feeling of being able to make someone happy and know that you're the reason is something irreplaceable...now take off your fucking pants lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:now take off your fucking pants lol

O_o

*looks around the room expectantly*

[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] Roflmao
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

larafan25 Wrote:If we are more broad about it tho... like... why do we enjoy sucking anything? Lolipops, Popsicles, straws, pencils, nipples, I mean...

I'm sorry but I most definitely don't like sucking on lollipops, on straws or anything like that. Come to think of it, the only thing I take actual enjoyment in sucking on is penis. Also other male body parts, but penis is the one thing made for sucking par excellence.

What is the point in sucking a lollipop? There is no point. It's completely useless....

And if I want to be technically absolutely correct, it is not that I enjoy sucking, I enjoy penis. Sucking is one way to enjoy penis, another is licking it, rubbing it, having it inside, etc. I derive enjoyment from the object of my desire, not the method I use on it for one purpose or another. This is a very obvious distinction to me.

(Not to mention, you can't really suck a penis the way one sucks a lollipop or a straw. Blowjob is quite different from sucking juice out of a glass through a straw. Ergo, incomparable).
''Do I look civilized to you?''