Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why fellatio?
A big nyet on the throwback to breastfeeding.

Darius Wrote:It's none of my business, but is it possible that you both enjoy it now because of how you feel about each other? It's amazing how love changes things, I think.

I think you're 100% right. We both get off on how much pleasure the other is experiencing because of how we feel about each other. That added investment makes all the difference for us.

LJay Wrote:Because bratwurst ain't cheap?

As a vegetarian, bratwurst is disgusting!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Darius Wrote:A big nyet on the throwback to breastfeeding.

Well at least explain your reasoning.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

axle2152 Wrote:I don't know... Some people like deep throating, some don't. There are guys who don't even have sex for that matter. Everyone is into different things, do what you enjoy doing, don't do things you don't enjoy doing.

Darius Wrote:It's none of my business, but is it possible that you both enjoy it now because of how you feel about each other? It's amazing how love changes things, I think.

Thank you [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION] for that. I totally agree with you.
Before I met this guy, which I've been seeing since march. I was doing stuff with random guys, once in a while, but was always repulsed by going down there and putting a cock in my mouth.

For some unknown reason(s) I would never be able to explain; when I first had sex with this guy, I felt I wanted to actually suck him, not because I had to by politeness or anything like that, but because I wanted to (unknown to me at that time, I was already starting to feel something really strong for him), and most probably, somehow, wanted to feel connected more closely to him.

At the end of the day, I realized that I bloody well like it and am good at it, and not ashamed in anyway of it Hase

Have a nice day, guys

Jon

Aw dang, now I will always think of breasts in association with penises. Thanks for ruining my sex life. Sad

Erroll Wrote:I think we all like to do it. Can anyone figure out why it is so appealing to gay guys? I mean, well, it really isn't comfortable to deepthroat a guy; so why is it so desirable? I've asked myself this more than once.

I am one of "us"..and I do NOT like oral sex..giving or receiving.

...and I have had sex with 750+ guys and also been with my husband for 30 years and we have sex ALOT..still...and no fellatio...ever.....

East Wrote:I am one of "us"..and I do NOT like oral sex..giving or receiving.

...and I have had sex with 750+ guys and also been with my husband for 30 years and we have sex ALOT..still...and no fellatio...ever.....

That sounds awfully boring. I can remember some outstanding head jobs I've done when the climax was equally explosive for both of us. Surprise head can be very interesting at times when the receiver isn't expecting it, like when he's deeply asleep and almost unaware of what's going on. Strange as it might sound it works very well.

It might be obvious but well endowed guys I prefer the best. A long, thick, rock hard cock is hard to beat.

Anonymous Wrote:That sounds awfully boring. I can remember some outstanding head jobs I've done when the climax was equally explosive for both of us. Surprise head can be very interesting at times when the receiver isn't expecting it, like when he's deeply asleep and almost unaware of what's going on. Strange as it might sound it works very well.

It might be obvious but well endowed guys I prefer the best. A long, thick, rock hard cock is hard to beat.

I'm friends of a couple who have been together for almost 10 years and they do not have any sex at all... and they're not in an open relationship. Don't ask me, what sounds boring to one is fine for the other, what is exciting for one can also be boring and vice versa.

Not saying surprise head is a bad thing either lol I wouldn't stop someone.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I think we enjoy making our sex partners happy. But for me, anyways, I get off on eating my partners cum. To thiink that living cells from the person I love are in my body is a real turn on. But on the whole I think fellatio is a givung sort of thing that we do, but special, in that in giving it, we receive a lot of sexual excitement.