Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why fellatio?
I see Gid got sucked into the conversation. Cooldevil

Per meridannight: "...mimic the way a vagina would react (less the teeth)..."

OH, I dunno [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION], I've known a couple of ladies whose possession of nether detures I would not question were it to be averred.
I bid NO Trump!

Gideon Wrote:*Arching a brow at Twist*

Hmmm sounds like someone is -trying- to get their ass kicked

*Gives a slow grin and wiggles his eyebrows at you.*

LJay Wrote:Per meridannight: "...mimic the way a vagina would react (less the teeth)..."

OH, I dunno [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION], I've known a couple of ladies whose possession of nether detures I would not question were it to be averred.

I'm sorry? I think that was [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] who said that....
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Quote:It might be obvious but well endowed guys I prefer the best. A long, thick, rock hard cock is hard to beat.

Quote:Actually -- obviously -- for oral sex, a medium-sized cock is better than a bigger, well-endowed one.

Nope, don't agree with that. The bigger the better as far as I'm concerned. I like to feel that I've really got something in my mouth. But hey, everyone to their own.

I've thought about this myself. I would love to tell you that this is an altruistic desire to satisfy my partner, but it is anything but.

I love the look of an erect cock, and having it close to me. I like feeling it in my hands, but I need it inside my body. I love the taste of it, the feeling of it against my lips, tongue, and throat. I love the musty smell of crotch in my face (sorry! not trying to be crude!). I love the feeling of him bucking against me as he starts to cum, and the thought alone of him ejaculating in my mouth gets my heart racing.

So you're saying that it's more for your satisfaction than for his? Not that it matters much if both of you enjoy the experience.

it is comfortable to me. and super fun. i like fun things. fun things are fun. And very fun things are very fun.

Good for you. Keep going!

I am embarrassed to say, my first bf I was mesmerized by his cock. When he was away I would get off thinking about giving him a blow job and I do not know why I am attracted to cocks so much. One of my favorite things is bringing someone ALMOST to orgasm and try and hold them there. Then grab their ass pulling them into my face pushing them over the edge, them trying to push me off but I grip tighter and right when I feel them go rigid I pull it out. I cant explain this behavior but even though I have my own penis, playing with someone elses is just way more fun. Also I would never do this with someone that was not very clean and I love the smell. I guess I am a slut at heart although I control my urges and only go after my significant other!