Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why, hello there :)
Helloo! Well, clearly I am new to this site... Alright, not ACTUALLY new. Technically I've been following this forum since last summer but just got around to registering and actually showing my face here. Sooo, here I am! Well, let's see here. I am 20 years old, in a committed relationship of 2 years and still going quite strong Smile I live in Indiana and am currently in college where I met my boyfriend/soulmate/loveofmylife... whatever you want to call him Tongue

I'm excited to be apart of this community. Like I said I've been following for a few months now and have had so many different questions answered simply by reading some of the other threads around the site. Hopefully I can give back and give some of my, admittedly, amateur, input.

Hi and Welcome!Confusedmile:

I'm new new too. I stumbled across it the other night and I've been browsing ever since. Cool site.

Welcome to GS. I am not sure who here is giving their professional input. Also what's wrong with amateurism?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello and welcome to both of you! :]]

Hi an Welcome

@ AtomicBaum
@ billycostigan

Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forums Big Grin

Haha didn't say amateruism was WRONG, just saying anything coming from me will be amateur, although still well thought out... probably... Tongue