Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it the girls Moan?
everytime a hot guy comes out as gay, they moan like mad jsut coz they aint gt a chance with them ?

From this thread title.. I really thought the content was gonna be something COMPLETELY different!!! lol

Don't girls tend to say "the best blokes are taken or gay"? Kinda the same thing here I'd guess.

wat did u think it was goin 2 be about?

I think I know... why else would they moan Big Grin
*giggles inappropiately to himself

coz they cont get wat they want is how i see it,
they want hot guys and when they find one they sometimes turn out 2 be gay so the ave a paddy

pikey261 Wrote:wat did u think it was goin 2 be about?

lol... ask a straight guy the original question!! Wink

I thought this would be about them moaning while having sex which would be more difficult to answer ...

they complain because growing up they were dreaming of the prince on the white horse , or the brave knight. Then they realize that the hot guy they are stuck with since they where 16+ or something was the frog who got them pregnant or they dont want to leave fearing they wont find anything better. Or they have just playing it pricey and precious and they missed on a good guy who was the prince but looking bit like a frog or didnt had money. When they reach 40 then most men have a wife and the single one is their gay new best friend.

We were in New York a few years ago..walking along the street. This really hot guy (really hot ) and his girlfriend walked by...and as they passed I said to Fred "What a waste!"

OMG..you should have seen the girls reaction. Her boyfriend thought it was hysterical. Any time I've ever heard a girl say that I think you've got to be kidding. A waste for whom? Like if I was straight somehow I'd automatically pick them.

Not a waste AT ALL. I've put it all to very good use and none of it involved a girl. In the end it's just an ignorant, ill thought out comment.

Very well said - I'd say their initial comments, be they "how come the best guys always turn out to be gay ?" or "I met this wonderful guy last night, and then I met his boyfriend", that sorta thing, are perhaps intended to be a bit more playful than they sometimes come across ... it's like play-fighting almost ...

You could always counter them rather sarcastically and say "LIKE they'd find you attractive even if they WERE straight", but that could be seen as being JUST a bit prickly Rolleyes.

I'd probably just say "shaaaaame", smile and walk off :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

It just always seems to be some sad fat girl saying it though. You're right, that just has to at least flash through your mind. "Yeah..riiiiight".

I've never heard a really hot girl say it because they know they have all these other options. Years ago in Japan I had this girl say to me after I had mentioned something about my partner, "god, that's it. I couldn't figure out what was wrong here. Most guys spend half their time staring at your tits and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with this picture."

But quite often it's like those poor girls who love gay clubs becasue they can be themselves without getting hit on. read: I don't have to feel crap about myself when nobody hits on me here. It's just a way of protecting themselves. "all the good ones are gay" means she can't find one who wants here...but it's not her fault so she can skip the treadmill again. ;-)