Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why me?!
Okay so part of me wants to laugh my life out (it was funny) but another half of me really really wants to scream.

So I'm out with my friend Kiki and we stop to get a drink. This girl comes up to me and ask's me out right? Okay, not a big deal it's not usual but I just smile and say "I'm sorry, but I'm gay" and she gives me the weirdest look. I'm then confused coz she's like "er...yeah so am I that's why I'm asking..."

I go quiet and then her face just...pales. "YOU'RE A GUY?!"

I was literally waititng for this line. I swear, I had to stop myself from faceplanting the table top.

...Aaaaah I get it all the time from guys mistaking me for a girl and yet I don't cross dress! Okay so maybe once...via Kiki's torture- but...er...this is probably a really stupid question but it makes things really awkward in real life because I do buy guys clothes.

Does anyone else have this? Does anyone have ANY tips? (like I said, stupid question but oh well, you never know.)

I just refuse to change my hair. REFUSE. To change. My hair.

lol.. I can imagine the awkward...
I think the reason why she thought you are girl cause you are the way too cute xDD *hug*

Roxy Wrote:I just refuse to change my hair. REFUSE. To change. My hair.

This is understandable if you have a nice crew cut, but it makes the lesbian date thing REALLY awkward.

Wear a name badge. 'Course, if it's Rosemary you're gonna have the same problem.

writerken Wrote:Wear a name badge. 'Course, if it's Rosemary you're gonna have the same problem.

"Mr. Roxy" would clear up some confusion. Hopefully.

Easiest to do is trying to show your masculine features more. I don't know, grow a small goatee, exercise some to get a bit bigger.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:Easiest to do is trying to show your masculine features more. I don't know, grow a small goatee, exercise some to get a bit bigger.

Sorry Zet but I disagree with this, Roxy shouldn't have to change anything about himself for anyone. Sure, he has some feminine features but that doesn't make him any less of a man then anyone else. Social attitudes have to change to see that there is more diversity in the world then they currently see.

Corsac Wrote:Sorry Zet but I disagree with this, Roxy shouldn't have to change anything about himself for anyone. Sure, he has some feminine features but that doesn't make him any less of a man then anyone else. Social attitudes have to change to see that there is more diversity in the world then they currently see.

I wasn't implying that either. I was just merely suggesting, since many thought that he's a female and it seems like he's not enjoying it
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

this happens to me all the time :biggrin:

Buy a top hat