Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why me?!
princealbertofb Wrote:I think that's Bull.... I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of Humphrey Bogart holding his cigarettes like that... And I think we can all be assured that he wasn't gay, not that it matters....
Incidentally, I didn't have to look long for this: first picture to come up on wikipedia when I googled "Humphrey Bogart Cigarette"
[Image: Humphrey_Bogart_by_Karsh_%28Library_and_...ada%29.jpg][Image: Humphrey-Bogart_portrait_w193h257.jpg]

African Queen:
[Image: Hepburn_bogart_african_queen.png]

Ya, that was half a century ago. Customs change. Singing phrases about being happy and Gay dont have the same meaning anymore either. If we judged everything by standards that old, you might as well replace RuPaul with Glenda.

[Image: File:Glen_or_Glenda_screenshot.png]

mickey rourke
[Image: mickey-rourke-smoking-casting.jpg]

sylvester stallone

[Image: stallone.jpg]

jason statham

[Image: jasonstathamia5.jpg]

sean bean

[Image: Sean%2BBean.r.jpg]

sean penn

[Image: sean.penn.png]

jimi hendrix

[Image: jimihendrix.jpg]

lol, I love how this thread went from me whining about being girly to how gender's hold ciggies. This is why I love GS!!

You guy make me smile all the time lol.

Nice one Meg lol

Roxy Wrote:lol, I love how this thread went from me whining about being girly to how gender's hold ciggies. This is why I love GS!!

You guy make me smile all the time lol.

Nice one Meg lol

it's still kinda relevant ~
i think we've all learnt that super manly men can hold their cigarettes in a "feminine" way and still look super manly ~

megumidesu Wrote:it's still kinda relevant ~
i think we've all learnt that super manly men can hold their cigarettes in a "feminine" way and still look super manly ~

Oh it's certainly relevant Meg Sama ^^

I just mean I love how you guys make me smile. I was really upset the day I wrote this and looking back on everyone's replies just makes me smile lol.

Meg Sama genki?

I guess the customs have stayed the same in most places I've been, cuz I can count the number of people I've seen hold cigs the 'masculine' way on one hand, and more of them were girls than guys. :p

Interesting to how some little things differ in different places. =o