Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so Cynical
Thanks for sharing. Deryn. Cool

sleeping a lot is not a problem. I sleep a lot to 12-13h. There are a lot of people cant sleep enough and freely like us. I think u should be greatful for that. Confusedmile:

nothing is perfect so there will be problems for "the move out thing" for u and prepare ur thoughts like that is a good thing. but dont let it stress u like that. just enjoy the moment w ur friends and u'll see there is nothing to worry about.

Dude, giving advice doesn't mean they have to live like what u say. it's their life so it's their choice how to live - so do u Astrosmiley2. U just help them see their life in another angel.

I get nervous when surrounded by people, too. but what i prefer is to be surronded by my true friends, who understand me. I dont know if the "true friends" part can work oout for u or not. give it a try.

Looking forward to hearing from u, buddy. good luck. Invasion

Hello there,
I have doubts as to whether the recluseness could be early signs of depression and the constant excuses not to go out when at times you may want to... I think with regards to STD'S and freaking out about themn mate do what I did and reasearch because believe it or not stick a condom on when going for a good old fashion fuck and your virtually protected against harmful bits and pieces and just take things easy from there... If you do dcatch something you know what to do i presume and visit the doctor... Dont worry they dont have the right to ask who your shagging to catch it at the end of the day it is just showing your having a shag mister

Kindest regards

Aunty zeon x

Deryn Wrote:... So I guess, comments, advice, anything really?

Your opening post has me wondering... What are you passionate about? What excites you? What holds your attention?

Only if I know your answer to these sorts of questions will your opening post have life for me. Otherwise, you're just another alien being. Wink

Edit: Albeit, a very cute one (if that's you in that photo).

Hmm. I know that condoms can protect from most STDs, but I just don't enjoy casual stuff as much as when I'm dating someone. I don't relax and just keep thinking that its probably a mistake. It ruins a lot of it, so why even bother with it if I'm not enjoying it?

And yeah, I know giving advice isn't really saying, "This is the one way to live your life..." but still, I worry that they might actually take my advice and then everything gets screwed up. I feel like its partly my fault. That and I normally have no clue what to say anyway. My brain pretty much just separates all my problems into important, where I plan out how to fix them until I know a good way, or unimportant, where I say screw it and either barrel through it bluntly or forget about it. Like if someone comes to me asking advice on how to talk to someone, or deal with some other person, my gut reaction is just to say it to them. And most of the time people ask me for help in things I deem unimportant. So telling them to ignore it or just deal with it isn't good advice and certainly isn't what they're looking for.

As for what I'm passionate about... Not really that much. I have no religious view, no real political stances, no declared major, no life plan, no intent to marry or have kids, no wants to travel and meet new people. I'm pretty simple. Pretty much one thing I do love is books. I have hundreds and re-read constantly. I keep books stashed anywhere I might be trapped for a while with a boredom possibility (under the bathroom sink, hidden in the living room couch, above the refrigerator, I even had one stuck under the dining room table until I was told not to read at the dinner table).

So right now I'm just casually researching being a librarian. A pretty quiet job where my job is to be knowledgeable and point out the best places to find information. I think I might like it.