Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so many deleted accounts
I disappeared for while, but didn't delete my account, but now I'm back.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I disappeared for while, but didn't delete my account, but now I'm back.

Yeah............aint we lucky.

[Image: boredcat.jpg]

CCRox Wrote:MisterTinkles what was your profile name before? Also, grats on the job! You can still visit when you want and your active presence will be sorely missed!! Luvlove

I was MisterTinkles. But when I deleted and came back I was Dr.Phibes. But people figured out who I was real fast and wanted MisterTinkles back......so Andy changed my handle back to MisterTinkles.

[COLOR="blue"]Well for me personally, and I bring this up probably a lot (I'm very modest ;I ),I joined primarily for the purpose of learning about different people and cultures, because I haven't been off my island very much (only twice to the same place, nearly 5 years apart) and when you know pretty much every thing there is to know about and on your 21 sq mile piece of rock, things tend to get boring.

I love the fact that I can come on here and live somewhat vicariously through you all and experience your cultures and lifestyles, even though they sometimes confuse and don't appeal to me. Because I'm not sure if the sentiment gets across if you dont live and come from a place that is the size of a fucking American football stadium, but the world is a big place and sometimes you wanna be able to move more than just left and right.

So its upsetting sometimes when people you've come to know and learn about/from dissapear, because not only are you losing a friend, but a wealth of new information and experiences.

And while I may be a bitch sometimes(all the time ;0 ), I really do care about some of you silly bitches. In my own Island boy way XD

I was contemplating deleting, only for the sake of simplicity, because I know its easy talking to someone from another state or county or even popular/similar culture, its not easy for someone to learn about a new one, especially a socially stigmatized one.

And that might be me being all drama queen, but its how I felt and feel sometimes, which is why I mostly type and talk in a way most of you would understand, which I don't mind doing for the sake of communication, but it would be nice sometimes if someone spoke to me in a way I understand.

Trivial I know, but hey ;I

A lot of my girlfriends and boyfriends I met on here have gone, and I haven't even been here that long ;0 , but people do move on sometimes. I remember a lot of us discussed it once(a long time back) and it was pretty much the consensus that when it does happen, we should take the good and the bad and make something beautiful of it. And if you wanna keep it touch, leave a bread trail Wink

Hands-make-heart[/COLOR]

I couldn't see myself leaving GS because it's a great place. I think people leave for many reasons such as just being too busy, arguments, loss of interest, etc.

Sylph Wrote:[COLOR="blue"]Well for me personally, and I bring this up probably a lot (I'm very modest ;I ),I joined primarily for the purpose of learning about different people and cultures, because I haven't been off my island very much (only twice to the same place, nearly 5 years apart) and when you know pretty much every thing there is to know about and on your 21 sq mile piece of rock, things tend to get boring.

I love the fact that I can come on here and live somewhat vicariously through you all and experience your cultures and lifestyles, even though they sometimes confuse and don't appeal to me. Because I'm not sure if the sentiment gets across if you dont live and come from a place that is the size of a fucking American football stadium, but the world is a big place and sometimes you wanna be able to move more than just left and right.

So its upsetting sometimes when people you've come to know and learn about/from dissapear, because not only are you losing a friend, but a wealth of new information and experiences.

And while I may be a bitch sometimes(all the time ;0 ), I really do care about some of you silly bitches. In my own Island boy way XD

I was contemplating deleting, only for the sake of simplicity, because I know its easy talking to someone from another state or county or even popular/similar culture, its not easy for someone to learn about a new one, especially a socially stigmatized one.

And that might be me being all drama queen, but its how I felt and feel sometimes, which is why I mostly type and talk in a way most of you would understand, which I don't mind doing for the sake of communication, but it would be nice sometimes if someone spoke to me in a way I understand.

Trivial I know, but hey ;I

A lot of my girlfriends and boyfriends I met on here have gone, and I haven't even been here that long ;0 , but people do move on sometimes. I remember a lot of us discussed it once(a long time back) and it was pretty much the consensus that when it does happen, we should take the good and the bad and make something beautiful of it. And if you wanna keep it touch, leave a bread trail Wink

Hands-make-heart[/COLOR]

Very well put. Smile

CCRox & East you guys make perfect sense.

I you don't like go away, come back another day.... Did that, Bow discussed with me & I post.

On another <local> 4x4 forum, I stupidly allowed myself to be drawn into a bitch-slap with some dudes <basically redneck types> who refuse to understand that I travel alone,

That making use of a particular piece of recovery equipment is dangerous and what I wanted was information information regards an alternative that I have used in the military, deteriorated into personal derogatory, remarks. even going so far as to call me a "moffie" <It's also the Landrover (mine) Toyota thing> though they don't know me from a bar of Sunlight soap.

I've just stopped posting until I see those dudes stop.

Revolving doors

Revolving doors

Thanks guys
Ye old quackerz duckkie

I left the first time because of drama, I was NerdyGiant23 and came back as NerdyGiant. But the last time I left was for drama and personal reasons, where I had a lot of emotional issues to fight because of boy troubles and friendship troubles in life. but I'm back. I may have a darker sounding username now but I'm doing well finally and couldn't be happier (even though I have new friend drama to deal with in my city lol).

TheDeathSeraph Wrote:I left the first time because of drama, I was NerdyGiant23 and came back as NerdyGiant. But the last time I left was for drama and personal reasons, where I had a lot of emotional issues to fight because of boy troubles and friendship troubles in life. but I'm back. I may have a darker sounding username now but I'm doing well finally and couldn't be happier (even though I have new friend drama to deal with in my city lol).

Nerdy! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yaas cofusculating an old fart with all these names...

I think we should all hold hands and frolic.