Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so many deleted accounts
Sylph Wrote:Well for me personally, and I bring this up probably a lot (I'm very modest ;I )........................

The LIES just flow from your mouth like water over a falls, don't they???!!!!!
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

East Wrote:I think I joined first in 2009 or 2010 . I was eastofeden and I got in a fight with a Bible Thumpin' Admitted Child Molestor who molested his son and blamed his son's wife for his son having a problem with it and left . I felt dirty even talking to him. Life is too short to spend time with a man like that.

I came back as East and left again as I got disgusted by someone with some name of a color user ID and couldn't take it anymore watching his nonsense unfold. I told Andy why I was leaving. Apparently...he was exactly the person I thought he was from the first post I saw of his. Again...life is too short...

Now I am East again but I rarely post. Most of the people I used to post with are gone or rarely show up but I think this is a nice board .

I still have your Get Well card that you mailed to me.

You're a good friend, East.

People get tired of forums eventually. I've had periods when I used the site daily but now I'm online around 10 minutes per week or so. It's pretty inevitable in a way Tongue