Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the FBI failed, it's NOT what you think!
Hlo, my name is Mark and I have owned many forums where law enforcement officer can post in complete anonymity and blow the whistle on corruption and human rights violations in their departments. You have probably heard by now how the FBI failed to nab the terrorist who killed 49 of my fellow countrymen; my beloved fallen fellow Americans. They claim they didn't have the resources to properly investigate. But here is what you don't know that will outrage you.

Over the past year, the West Palm Beach FBI field office spent 3,600+ man hours investigating me for embarrassing them by allowing law enforcement officers to spill dirt. In one day alone, when they stormed my home to seize my computers, they did so with 45 agents. So many, they had to borrow some from the Miami field office. Just search my name on Google or youtubr because I can't link to the stories.

What happened here should have NEVER have happened. If the FBI has so much manpower to burn to stiffly free speech, they could have easily caught this maniac. Director Comey needs to explain why they didn't.

My deepest condolences to you, friends, family and everyone who lost a loved one.

Sincerely,

J. Mark Dougan