Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would a hot guy want to do something with an ugly guy?
Anonymous Wrote:If I was hit on by usual guy, someone who's not so bright, I know I wouldn't have any problems with dating him.

But at the start, you said:
Anonymous Wrote:I've never had a boyfriend, not even a hookup and I'm very quiet, introvert person.

It bears repeating!
swalter Wrote:No joke, Anon, you need therapy, and more help than a forum like this can provide. The type of deep-seated self-loathing, and cynicism you display didn't happen overnight; it's the result of a lifetime of experience and psychological wiring. If you ever want your life to be more than the sad, pitiful existence you've described, you have to get help with these core issues. Your life is important, and it can be wonderful, but it's not going to change if you don't change. I truly hope you get the help you need.

More than once!

swalter Wrote:No joke, Anon, you need therapy, and more help than a forum like this can provide... it's not going to change if you don't change...

Not everyone is shallow and superficial. You shouldn't see yourself in a negative way as it can affect your personality and what others think of you.

Just be friend with him. Show him the real you and have fun. Who knows, a spark can happen. If not, a great friendship is still worth to build and have.

I hope you change your mind and go out with him if he asks again , he may have model looks but did he have any say in the way he is ??? he has a brain inside and feelings and he's seen something he likes in you, and im really impressed that he's come back to offer you a different night too if you don't like the movies - hes trying !!! nothing to loose here ,, try to get past your self esteem issues mate, you can go as friends for the first time and just take it from there

This is officially the weirdest thread ever. So, OP, you went to a movie with him and didn't talk AT ALL before it started? Like, complete silence? I just don't get this.

Yes, that's right. He was doing something in his smartphone and I was just reading the info about movies that was available. If I had to go somewhere, like the WC, I warned him, so that he wouldn't think where I've left, but yes, we didn't talk more than that.

Anonymous Wrote:Yes, that's right. He was doing something in his smartphone and I was just reading the info about movies that was available. If I had to go somewhere, like the WC, I warned him, so that he wouldn't think where I've left, but yes, we didn't talk more than that.

He was doing something in his smartphone, because probably he is so introvert like you and he didn't know how to start a conversation. Forget about the past and try to start speaking to him. Next time when he says "hi", don't limit your answer to a simple greetings, ask him "How was his weekend'' (for example) and mention something about yours. Maybe he is just too shy as you are....

Anonymous Wrote:Yes, that's right. He was doing something in his smartphone and I was just reading the info about movies that was available. If I had to go somewhere, like the WC, I warned him, so that he wouldn't think where I've left, but yes, we didn't talk more than that.

You need to put yourself out there more, hard as it may be you need to push yourself, make the first move if need be, because if you do not you will sadly never get anywhere.

Not everyone is shallow. I think it's kinda unfair that you're not giving him the chance. Just go on a date with him and see how it goes, you never know, you might actually enjoy it.

He might actually like you, you never know.