Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would straight guy do that?
So I'm a student and right now I'm living in dormitory room together with a roommate. He's quite nice guy and I could say we're friends but there's something weird about him, especially lately. Since I told him I'm gay, he has started being sexual in my presence and showing his body. It might sound funny and actually it is funny for me but I've started to think why would he do that, as he claimed he's straight and even asked me to never come on to him. For example, if we're watching TV together, he's sitting next to me and rubbing his crotch through his boxers and there's not even anything on the TV that would be connected with sex, usually news or some sports or something. I act as if I don't see anything but sometimes I think I start to laugh hard. If we happen to be in the bathroom together ( and somehow it happens often during the last days), like I'm shaving or something and he comes in and openly changes his underwear in front of me. he has started to sleep naked, our beds are close each to other and he doesn't even cover himself with a blanket. Sometimes he also masturbates while lying there. When I asked him what is going on, he said that I'm just exaggerating things and told me not to check him out. I understand that everything's natural and guys shouldn't be ashamed of guys however it seems suspicious to me that this started when I told him I'm into guys. Before I told him I'm gay he never did anything like that. Why start now? Is he trying to lead me on or something? But why would he if he's straight as he claims?

Anonymous Wrote:[...] and even asked me to never come on to him. [...]

Sounds like an arrogant pr***, I would ignore him if I were you.

just enjoy it. he's providing you with free eye candy, nothing wrong with that. i don't see that he's doing anything wrong. i'd grab him or slap him on the ass or something if i were you. just go with the thing. guys can be physical with each other without any sexual tension being involved.

It sounds to me that even if he is straight, he wants to make sure you -notice- him, that you are paying attention. Especially since all this started after you came out to him.

I say enjoy the show, just don't let him -know- you're enjoying it....let him work harder to get your attention. And if any moves are made, let HIM be the one to make them since he has made it pretty clear he doesn't want you making advances. If he's more than just preening for your benefit or his ego, then he can make the first move. The ball is in his court, but if he's jerking in front of you, he can't really fault you for enjoying it, right?

I would just enjoy the show he puts on for you. You never know. He might not be as straight as he thinks he is. He might never have been in a situation like this before. Also college is suppose to be a time for experimentation and he might be thinking of experimenting.

Just wait for him to take the next step.

Dude I used to be one of those so-called "straight guy" walking around in boxers, grabbing my crotch, go pee with the door open, sleep in the nude with the door wide open. Guess what? I wanted my roommate of the time who I knew he was gay to make a move and he did at some point and he found out that I knew how to suck a dick. Don't be fooled by some label some people attributes to themselves. Labels as spoken in previous post can be useful, but as a sociologist/psychologist I use label to categorize people in a specific research. Someone that claims to be straight but yet almost slap is dick in your face isn't much of a straight to me. But if he likes to think he is, let it be, enjoy the show and secretly record it on your phone and use it as jerk off material.

[Image: 6a014e8bc6e339970d017c318fdc92970b-320wi]

This is either him trying to get you to bring him out of the closet, or him setting you up for a bashing.

In either case, its time to move, get away. You do not want the fallout from this.

You can't read his mind and guessing what game he's playing can lead to all kinds of trouble. Tell him you're uncomfortable with the way he acts and that you intend to keep your promise of not coming on to him, but also that you feel that he's kind of coming on to you!

I don't think it's a bashing like Bowyn said. I spent 4 years in the marines with guys who did shit like that before AND after they knew I was gay. I could have had all of them if I'd not been afraid of Don't Ask Don't Tell that was still in effect. Over time many of them have asked me why I didn't come on to them or confessed they'd messed around with other guys playing the same game.

Go read this about straight guys. You'll catch one of my rants there in comments.
http://www.queerty.com/straight-men-are-...k-20141025

Sounds like he's 6 beers from asking you to promise you won't tell, and then denying anything happened the next day.