Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wicked
O. My. God.
I cannot believe I haven't seen Wicked yet. The school wont arrange a trip to see it, but we've been to see We Will Rock You, twice, Les Miserables and Noughts & Crosses. I just don't understand it.
This isn't a rant thread aimed at my school, no no, because I probably could go myself, save up for a little while. But none of my friends can be bothered to also save up and come to London with me, and I rue the day I go to London and see a show on my own.
Anyway, back to Wicked, I got the soundtrack and cried cause it was so good. My Q is, is Wicked really worth all of this?

SumArtBloke Wrote:O. My. God.
I cannot believe I haven't seen Wicked yet. The school wont arrange a trip to see it, but we've been to see We Will Rock You, twice, Les Miserables and Noughts & Crosses. I just don't understand it.
This isn't a rant thread aimed at my school, no no, because I probably could go myself, save up for a little while. But none of my friends can be bothered to also save up and come to London with me, and I rue the day I go to London and see a show on my own.
Anyway, back to Wicked, I got the soundtrack and cried cause it was so good. My Q is, is Wicked really worth all of this?

I'm gonna take my bf to see it a surprise soon Confusedmile:
Have you ever seen Avenue Q? I saw it a couple of months ago. I thought it was great, but it's a new cast and my bf has seen it like 6 times now, but when they were all the old cast. He reckons the new cast are crap... but I still thought it was good as someone who'd never seen it before... so yeah I would recommend, although I must say you can tell they're a new cast that hasn't quite set into the roles yet... still bloody funny tho!

Ermmmm.....what IS wicked!?!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Ermmmm.....what IS wicked!?!

A stage show/musical. I believe it's based on the witches from the Wizard of Oz! It looks... well... wicked! hehe! :biggrin:

I HATE WICKED!!!
OMGGG¬
AHHH!!!
There is one song I like, Defying Gravity.
I went to New York with my college and during my free time I went to see it with some friends, costing $115 AND SHE DIDN'T FLY! THERE WAS A TECHNICLE FAULT AND SHE DIDN'T FLY!!! I WAS ON THE EGDE OF MY STEA AND SHE CAME OUT ON STAGE AND STARTED SINGIGN!!! I WAS HEART BROKEN.

Legally Blonde<3 a real musical

I loved it !!!!

Me and the missus went with his mum last year when it first opened at the Opollo......

I loved that bit at the end of the first half, no technical faults that night, it was fabulous

Mexicanwave

I've finally seen it, finally. And i loved it, i would and have reccomended to everyone. The BEST thing ive ever seen, now i've got to see RENT! the film is brilliant, so i can't wait.

RENT ARGH!
That is the ONE musical I CAN'T STAND!

So excited for Phantom 2 (2009 AH!!!) and LEGALLY BLONDE opening in November. AHH!
AND then Young Frankenstein! So many great musicals coming to London soon!

Next week I'm going to see a new musical called Eurobeat at my local theatre and on the 23rd the first HSM stage tour Smile