Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife's retort to macho husband
Macho man married good-looking lady, and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

'I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time

I don’t want and I don't expect any hassle from you.

I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner.

I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies, and don't you give me a hard time about it.

Those are my rules. Any comments?'

His new bride said:

'No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night...whether you're here or not.'
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Macho man married good-looking lady, and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

'I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time

I don’t want and I don't expect any hassle from you.

I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner.

I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies, and don't you give me a hard time about it.

Those are my rules. Any comments?'

His new bride said:

'No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night...whether you're here or not.'

Hehe greatRofl