Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild boar in the Prague city center
LOL, I sooo tried to persuade you that Prague was a big CITY, and now all my effort became useless :biggrin:

Today a wild boar swam across the River Vltava and run almost through the city center. Rofl

Someone called to the police station and told them that the boar was in the river and it headed for the center :biggrin:

Before the police got at the place, the security guys from the Hilton hotel called that the boar destroyed the hotel shop window and run away. LOL

The police chased the animal through tree Prague wards :biggrin:

One policeman has been attacked by the boar, but he managed to immobilize the animal and so it happened that the humans won :biggrin:

I can't believe it.
You can watch a video here:
http://praha.idnes.cz/divocak-preplaval-...zpravy_sfo

The sound is crappy, there was no need to use all those PEEPs :biggrin:

The truth is there is a lot of boars in the country this year.

What will they do with the boar now that they caught it?
An eye for an eye

mmmmmm wild pork

At least in small towns they know how to deal with a boar.

Boars don't mess around, we have boars here at Ft Benning they can be very dangerous.

Richard

LOL nick

We had wild boar introduced in the last few years to kent. Told us there harmless, at least i know what to expect now :p

My Uncle roasted a wild boar for a family reunion once.
I usually dont like wild game, but OMG!!!! I made a "pig" out of myself eating that wild boar!!!
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

Here in the states if a wild boar entered a typical town the townfolks have a BBQ.

We got guns, we shoot, then have a nice dinner....

If the wild boar population is too high do expect more of them to be coming into the city. There are places in the USA where there is boar season, some years one can bag many more boar than other years - all in attempt to keep their population in check.

Boar are not native to the Americas, thus have no natural predators to keep them in heck - aside from humans.

Years ago I had dinner at some cool little Italian joint in Charleston, South Carolina. They served up some stewed boar that was TO DIE FOR.

Yum!
Smile

partisan Wrote:LOL nick

We had wild boar introduced in the last few years to kent. Told us there harmless, at least i know what to expect now :p

Erm, I don't know what variety of Wild Boar they introduced but unless they're the cuddly teddybear type you've been had.

Wild Boar are potentially lethal to humans!