Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will I ever find the right partner for me. :(
I am fed up with being single, I just want some one to cuddle up with. To hold hands and to share my days with. Every relationship I have ever had has fallen apart. I just want to love some one.
An eye for an eye

Of course you will! It's presicely 48 years too early to abandon optimism - there's no way I'll accept that!

You could always try online dating if that's your thing. I can imagine it makes the process a lot easier despite a few cons. In any case, keep your spirits up and get all the love and support you need here until your Prince Charming enters the stage. Smile

I once saw a commercial for this:

The Boyfriend Pillow
[Image: Boyfriend-Pillow2_1.jpg]

So, you aren't exactly the only one who is lonely. Love2

Oh Danny Boi, let Odi give you a smoochie Kiss3

I feel the exact same way, although I know it'll never happen here in my country, in my culture, sadly. A close friend of mine who is a Lesbian had a hard time, even in our local gay community, as because of the scarcity of us here the people in the group apparently tend to try to sleep with anyone they can because there could be no other chance otherwise and she was very lucky when she met a very nice girl, whose brother I am very good friends with also and this shocked me, as I never knew the girl was a Lesbian.

Now they've been together for 2 years and some odd months and they look so cute and happy together.

You just have to keep that beautiful head up Sis, Mr.Right for you is gonna come along and when he does...Well I hope you double up on socks, cause he's gonna knock them bad bwoys off :p

Perhaps put yourself out there a little more?
[Image: His-view_signs-hes-gay.jpg]

Well, that could be a bit extreme...

But just give off signs, not necessarily try to be like me, cause that isn't you, but be more forward with yourself.

He's probably wary too and won't approach you unless you give him reason to or just can't tell.

Work it out Danni . You and I know good comes from good and you're as good as they get Loveya .

lets just start a cuddle session *cuddles*

Chase Wrote:I once saw a commercial for this:

The Boyfriend Pillow
[Image: Boyfriend-Pillow2_1.jpg]

So, you aren't exactly the only one who is lonely. Love2

Goes with the Boyfriend Comforter
[Image: Man-in-Bed-Bed-Sheet.jpg]

Dan1980 Wrote:I am fed up with being single, I just want some one to cuddle up with. To hold hands and to share my days with. Every relationship I have ever had has fallen apart. I just want to love some one.

Dont all of us who dont have someone feel this way sometimes?
I know I do.

Bighug Bighug Bighug

But you never really know when someones going to be showing up in your life.

I think half of the reason many of us have a hard time finding what we really want is having expectations that it's got to be the one guy, the right guy, or it's just not gonna feel right.
I think a more realistic mindset is to go into any new possibility with the mindset that I'm going to take it as is comes, and if it turns out the be right, awesome, if not, it's another life experience.
That's me anyway.
Richard

I am still waiting on science to engineer me a test tube boyfriend. Wait, what? No one's working on that yet? Why aren't we funding it?

buddhacup Wrote:I am still waiting on science to engineer me a test tube boyfriend. Wait, what? No one's working on that yet? Why aren't we funding it?

Because even if scientists did, they couldnt ever engineer a boyfriend that would satisfy you!!!!
Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley