Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will I ever find the right partner for me. :(
Dan1980 Wrote:I am fed up with being single, I just want some one to cuddle up with. To hold hands and to share my days with. Every relationship I have ever had has fallen apart. I just want to love some one.

I do not want answers to these questions - these are questions you need to sit down with yourself and ask of yourself and answer to yourself.

So why has every relationship fallen apart?

What is your part in all of that falling apart?

Can you do something other than the same old tired things that have failed to work?

Find yourself dating the same person over and over again? Then why is this? What is that 'thing' that attracts to that person - can you stop being attracted to that?

<> <> <> <> <> <>

It takes two to make a relationship, and it takes two to end a relationship - if you want to break the chain then you need to look at the links and start figuring out which ones are the weakest and replace them with new, stronger links.

You are also going to have to learn how to be painfully honest to yourself and know yourself and your foibles and defects of a character and figure out ways to heroically deal with those things where and when ever possible.

Oh and no man is going to fix you either, there are no knights in shining armor - what few knights that are out there have badly tarnished to rusted clean through armor.

Need a cuddle, get a dog. Want a faithful, loyal companion who will stick with you through thick and thin? Get a dog. Want someone who you can tell all your troubles too and know they won't shoot off their fucking mouth and tell all there is too tell? Get a dog.

Dan1980 Wrote:I am fed up with being single, I just want some one to cuddle up with. To hold hands and to share my days with. Every relationship I have ever had has fallen apart. I just want to love some one.

[Image: 220px-Mantid_August_2007-2.jpg]

I think mantises are cute. It doesn't say anything about their happiness though...

Nick9 Wrote:[Image: 220px-Mantid_August_2007-2.jpg]

I think mantises are cute. It doesn't say anything about their happiness though...

You find these cute seriously. Why?
An eye for an eye

I do too... Smile

Just stay away from the women lol

Richard

Be a little cautious.

When you spend so long looking for Mr Right you could end up with Mr Right-Here-Right-Now.

I ended up in a nightmare with Mr I-Am-Always-Right.

I hate being single!!

Nick9 Wrote:[Image: 220px-Mantid_August_2007-2.jpg]

Wonderful little creatures....
They eat the stupid bugs.
And if their mate pisses the off, they eat them and look for another one.
LOL

Vigilias Wrote:I ended up in a nightmare with Mr I-Am-Always-Right.

[SIZE="4"]Hey!!!
Leave me outta this!!!![/SIZE]

Drool-smiley