Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will any gay guy ever like me if I have an extra small penis and am overweight?
Marky Wrote:I think you should upload a hand picture Wink

LOL. Take my word for it: my hands are normally proportioned for an adult male.

It's circumstantial that the distance between your Palm heel and tip of finger is roughly similar in length as your peen, not correlated. That distance is approximately 6-8" on an average adult male, similar to the cock. But again, it's circumstantial and not correlated.

swalter Wrote:It's circumstantial that the distance between your Palm heel and tip of finger is roughly similar in length as your peen, not correlated. That distance is approximately 6-8" on an average adult male, similar to the cock. But again, it's circumstantial and not correlated.

I get your point, but do you have any credible statistics on it? Someone by now must have collected the data to prove or disprove what you're saying.

The person making the positive claim (that the palm:fingertip length is correlated to penis size) has the burden of proof, not the one who rejects that claim. But, for the sake of argument, if you do a Google search, you'll find that all these proposed correlations between various anatomical measurements and penis size are unfounded, and based on anecdotes and subjective bias. I'll find some appropriate links and post them here. Gimme a few min. Wink

The fact that I have to wrap my penis around my leg at least 3 times when wearing pants clearly disproves the hand theory.