Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will next chairman of the Democratic National Committee be homophobic
If he follows his imams teachings, more than likely...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442...d-intended

Quote:You know who worships at the Masjid Al-Nur in Minneapolis, right? Congressman Keith Ellison, now considered a leading candidate to be the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee. And from news accounts, the two men are pretty close: “Imam El-Amin has counseled Ellison on religious issues and accompanied him on international trade trips.”

I'll have to be honest, this Islam scares the shit out of me, or more rather the way that the teaching have been interpretted scare the shit out of me....but I guess it is no better than any other religion and fraught with the same dangers. especially when it is rammed down our throats under the guise of 'politics'

Even more...

http://www.adl.org/press-center/press-re...ility.html

Quote:New information recently has come to light that raises serious concerns about whether Rep. Ellison faithfully could represent the Democratic Party’s traditional support for a strong and secure Israel. In a speech recorded in 2010 to a group of supporters, Rep. Ellison is heard suggesting that American foreign policy in the Middle East is driven by Israel, saying: “The United States foreign policy in the Middle East is governed by what is good or bad through a country of 7 million people. A region of 350 million all turns on a country of 7 million. Does that make sense? Is that logic? Right? When the Americans who trace their roots back to those 350 million get involved, everything changes.”

Rep. Ellison’s remarks are both deeply disturbing and disqualifying. His words imply that U.S. foreign policy is based on religiously or national origin-based special interests rather than simply on America’s best interests. Additionally, whether intentional or not, his words raise the specter of age-old stereotypes about Jewish control of our government, a poisonous myth that may persist in parts of the world where intolerance thrives, but that has no place in open societies like the U.S. These comments sharply contrast with the Democratic National Committee platform position, which states: “A strong and secure Israel is vital to the United States because we share overarching strategic interests and the common values of democracy, equality, tolerance, and pluralism.”

and it just keeps rolling...

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/20...l-hanooti/

Quote:Keith Ellison, who is campaigning to become Democratic National Committee chairman, met with Hamas fundraiser Mohammed al-Hanooti at a 2009 campaign fundraiser for Virginia House of Delegates candidate Esam Omeish. Ellison was the keynote speaker at the event.

Last week Chuck Ross at The Daily Caller reported on the appearance of Ellison at the Omeish campaign event, noting that Omeish had previously called for Palestinians to follow "the jihad way" against Israel.

Given that, it's no surprise to find al-Hanooti, who styled himself as "grand mufti" of Washington D.C. and whom FBI documents identify as a top U.S. fundraiser for Hamas, at the campaign fundraiser.

How much of this is news and how much of it is stirring the pot?

Who else is being considered?

Apart from the above mentioned associates, what is Ellison's record of actions? Has he made statements or sponsored legislation regarding homosexuals?

Has the Democratic National Committee weighed in on this? What is the committee's stance on the separaion of church and state?

These are questions that I would expect a cub reporter to address. I do not have the temperment to attempt the research these days simply because I am politically drained by the November election, but someone must. A look at this issue with balance and breadth would be a good thing.
I bid NO Trump!

Stirring the pot is being politically correct and not reporting on the REAL news because the TRUTH might offend the people that are doing the wrong thing to start with.

It's a shame we live in a day and age when people are so blinded by the governments propaganda that they take it as the truth and the truth is 'politically incorrect' or 'offensive'.

Thanks for sharing [MENTION=22879]kindy64[/MENTION]