Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this happen?
Hi! Smile my name is Joseph but I go by Joe, I'm new here an I've just been wondering about something wondering if u guys could answer!
Ok, so i'm pretty feminine but I can be dominate at times, I want a relationship were I don't have to control everything but I don't want a manly man, I like other feminine men but I don't like the fact that when I do have a relationship with them I start containing and becoming the "pitcher", unlike what I want to be. Anyways so my question is, are there relationships out there were 2 feminine men can have a relationship or is usually one more masculine then the other?
P.S. I'm pretty new to being open to haha.

Of course there is. Me and my boyfriend are pretty much equal in the amount of masculine/femenine features that we have. What one lacks the other has if that makes sense. I'm a more into sports but he's into the arts where his family is more of a hick family and i grew up preppy. There is definatly the possibility for you guys to be equal but not feel like one is more than the other. I hope this helps. Smile

puma199115 Wrote:Of course there is. Me and my boyfriend are pretty much equal in the amount of masculine/femenine features that we have. What one lacks the other has if that makes sense. I'm a more into sports but he's into the arts where his family is more of a hick family and i grew up preppy. There is definatly the possibility for you guys to be equal but not feel like one is more than the other. I hope this helps. Smile

Thanks Smile it gives me hope that me and this guy I'm currently seeing will go further then a date, haha!

hi joe welcome

yea it can definately happen i myself love masculine men that are more feminine

anything is possible

I'm sure it can happen ... whatever "it " is. I just get confused by this need to place oneself on some kind of gay weather chart :confused:

it could happen as long as you guys truly love each other