Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you give me my first Prostate orgasm
Well it is something that is best done with a partner.

There is a level of mental state that is necessary as well. There is an element of the unexpected that is essential in achieving this type of orgasm.

The reason it is eluding you is that you are so focussed on it being some kind of technical thing to be mastered that it creates an wall that prevents you from experiencing it.

"Virge is the anal man around these parts."

OY! Is that ever a mouthful!!

OP, just to clarify, Virge is a great fan of the Aneros, which you may google for more info. It is a device built to aid you in your quest for a prostatic orgasm. Some of us like to kid Virge about this because a. he deserves it and b. he puts up with us.

We3 sit on this little not-so-secret secret because it is fun and we lead otherwise dull lives.

May you enjoy your newly acquired knowledge.
I bid NO Trump!

Cobalt Wrote:I was so confused because I thought this topic title was asking for a prostate exam.

You're not alone, I read exactly the same thing.

While we're at it..
Let's set [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] "s eardrums on fire!
Now ...
Is he "Anal". ?
Or is he just anal?

Oh ..
When you type [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] ...
He gets an E-mail that he was mentioned .

Try it.. [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]

Rareboy Wrote:Well it is something that is best done with a partner.

Not the case at all my friend.
True for some but ...
He can spend the time to get in touch with his body.

I'd give specific instructions. .
But I don't want to be labeled a freak..

Opening poster. .
Do you have acess to a long skinny cucumber .. some Vaseline and a microwave?

IanSaysHi Wrote:You're not alone, I read exactly the same thing.

Well.............. Elefant
I bid NO Trump!

IanSaysHi Wrote:You're not alone, I read exactly the same thing.

Oh thank God I wasn't the only one...

To the OP: To echo what other users said: buy an Aneros. Then you can post on their forums to get direction on where to go from there. Or look at their wiki page.
Aneros: http://www.aneros.com/
Forum: https://www.aneros.com/forum/
Wiki: http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I should like to inquire as to the cause of the blurry perception of the ocular sort so recently prevalent in these quarters. Is it to be proven by lengthy digits?
I bid NO Trump!

Ahem!
cough cough cough
fair warning I'm here

I saw this post when it was 7 minutes old 2 days ago and thought...
Newbie?
No Introduction? Not even HELLO?
First Post?
No profile info?
going on about anal orgasms?

When I first read the OP I thought this has to be a well targeted prank at me and there's ONLY ONE chronic prankster on this earth who knew I was on GS at that time cuz I had been texting with him when I got on....
Don't mention his GS name because it's going to be changed real soon... Trying to decide which is best...
Str8BoiGayButt
CatWeenieTransplantGuy
StrapItOnStrapMeUp....
decisions decisions.

On the outside chance I was wrong... and the OP was someone else, I just went on by this baited thread and waited a couple of days to see what happened.
Hahahahaha!
I wasn't expecting all the accolades and endorsements but in all my legendary humility, I admit I deserve them... Hahahaha!

2 days, 2 posts? This OP aint here looking for advice on anything. I'm not biting. I'm not as dumb as I think I am... (a joke there if you're quick) I'm beginning to think this is just a case of random crap that fell in the right place at the right time to look like a prank. If it was the future Str8BoiGayButt he'd have decked this thread out with all sorts of jabber by now trying to get me to bite.

LJay Wrote:Believe me. It can be done.
It has been done in the last 6 hours and if Mister-don't-wake-me-up-until-I-get-up turns loose of the covers anytime soon this is going to be a short comment cuz it will be done again. hahahahaha!

Camfer Wrote:Nope, rectal exams on this site are only on Wednesdays. Just ask Virge.
That was a fun thread wasn't it? That was back in the days when I was going 3 months at a time without sex and had to be creative with all that pent up energy...

Update: Day 8 of honeymoon.
Stayed in Auburn Alabama with Aussies last night.... leaving this morning taking all 2 lanes heading to Nashville but don't have to be there until Friday afternoon so we'll be stopping everywhere. We've not had one day yet we've done what we planned. Just riding and seeing what's to be seen.. taking the slow way home. Just making it up as we go except for Friday night in Nashville for all the music we can find.

Later.

(PS, in case anyone noticed I intentionally ignored that Anorexocoocoo post whore... hahahahahaha! )