Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wine drinker?
Just wondering if you like wine and if so what your favourite ones are?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I love a nice glass of wine in the evenings cusling up on the sofa lol
I would have to say red wine is my fave
jay xx

Me too... I really love a good Shiraz or Merlot! Not so keen on white wines anymore though! (I think they put too many chemicals in them!) Sad
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I dont care what brand or make it is so long as its Red and wet lol

YepYep - definitely love wine - it is really the only type of alcohol that must be given the time to appreciate its flavors, well, red wine anyway, white wine for the most part can be guzzled, chugged, whatever and little will be missed in my opinion! My favorite is a burgundy made by Bucklin Vineyards - a small operation in Sonoma Valley who only bottle about 600 cases per year! Anyway, it's a full bodied mix of blacks and reds with a really spicy/woody aftertaste. Excellent! I would recommend picking up a bottle to try - although to find one it will probably need to be ordered online, it's not too expensive - about $25 - still not something that I can afford to buy often though!

to me wine tastes like p**s! harhar give me a nice pint of larger anyday! Smile

The only wine I like is Lambrusco Riunite. Everything else just doesnt take right to me. I like mine sweet and fruity so if there is another one that you know of that is sweet and fruity then let me know.

Wine doesnt agree with me very well. It makes me feel sleepy and upsets my stomach whatever i had to eat before. Cocktails, vodka and beer though are fine!...

Udabar - a sweet white wine would be a Reisling (white and pretty common so easy to find) and Sangria (red)! (Yes it is considered a wine!) Really yummy!

A

I like some of the ones in the list, but make my own fruit wines, so tend to drink those Wink