Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wine'oholics?
K, any body else in here luuuuuuv wine? I absolutely adore my mascato personally! It is like heaven on earth. Anybody else drink the wine? Dont get me wrong, i like some Merlot from time to time, but it gives me the worst hangover ever! Lol

I had a bottle of Primo Amore moscato that was practically a dessert wine... I loved it, but at $26/bottle, it's a habit I couldn't hope to afford...

I love cask wine! Cos it's cheep for heaps of alcohol. and ummm sometimes I like to get crunk!

Sure, I like a nice glass or 2 sometimes. Usually tho, I only drink when I'm at a dinner party or dining out at a restaurant. I have a couple bottles here at home, but it's not as much fun drinking alone.

Usually have wine when fixing dinner/with dinner on weekends. Favorites are pinot noir and cabernet sauvignon. Dry reds.

I don't drink wine that often but when I do I usually get mascato.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I LOOOOVE wine, everything is my fave, but if I had to choose... I would say a Malbec and a Semillon Big Grin

only alcoholic drink i have is crabbies ginger beer and thats 3 times a year i hate getting drunk if im honest as i am a bit of a snob being british hehe and dont do public transport

Ive tried wine, it just tastes like sour grape juice to me.

I LOOOVE champagne though!!! Brut champagne is my favorite. Too bad Im not supposed to drink alcohol anymore.

I was seeing one guy, he kept a box of wine by the bed all the time. He was always "sedate". LOL

One of the joys of now being in South Australia is being in close proximity to the Barossa, McLaren Vale, Clare, Adelaide Hills... So much good wine that's never exported, and too little time!