Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish Me Luck Please!
I haven't been on much lately,me cause Inhave been working in my new food cart. It is a lot of work getting it ready to open tomorrow.

I have been working 12-16 hours, non-stop, for the past two weeks. My body is in so much pain, and my husband grows more resentful and hateful every day.

Yesterday I worked from 9 am to 11:30 pm. When I finally got home (to the pig style my house has become in my absence, I started having muscle cramps in my legs. Being of limited mobility, my legs are not used to this much standing, and I have had very painful Charlie-Horses for the past few nights. My husband, the one who refuses to wash dishes or clean because it is "gross", told me that he was sick of hearing me cry and moan in the night, and he didn't thing I should ask him to do things like rub my legs (first time I have ever asked him to do anything like that).

Of course, when he had his 2 surgeries, and was bed-bound for 3 and 1/2 months, I cared for him without complaint...

I ended up sleeping in the guest room (after I pushed about 12 loads of laundry off the bed). Oh, he does do laundry...if you call doing laundry just taking it out of the dryer and piling it on the bed in the guest room....

I am so tired y'all.

~Beaux

Oh, here is a picture of the food cart.
~Beaux

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

cute food truck, do you have a stool inside you can sit on during the down time? where I work there's a lot of people that park their food trucks outside of the gate which is a really good idea since there's thousands of people working there that love to eat. I don't know if I'm over stepping my boundaries but have you and your husband been to couples therapy?
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Beaux, get yourself a Christmas present--one of those hydro-massage rigs that works in a bathtub.

Sorry your husband is being such a prick.
I bid NO Trump!

ceez Wrote:cute food truck, do you have a stool inside you can sit on during the down time? where I work there's a lot of people that park their food trucks outside of the gate which is a really good idea since there's thousands of people working there that love to eat. I don't know if I'm over stepping my boundaries but have you and your husband been to couples therapy?

Please excuse any typing mistakes, I am driving and I am using the dictation app on my phone.

Yes we've been to couple counseling. The first counselor through us out of her office due to my husband's use of foul language. The second counselor told my husband that he had anger issues. My husband stood up and screamed at us both said he would never be back and left.

I honestly believe that my husband tries to sabotage any attempt I make to become self-sufficient. When I found a job, he complained that I didn't make enough to justify the hours away from the house.

When I was in college and my car broke down, he refused to allow me to use his car or to take me to class.

As the food card business progresses, I feel better and better about myself. Meanwhile, he becomes more and more aggressively angry to the point of physical altercations.

~Beaux

please get out of there, no one should have to deal with that Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

That is the cutest looking food cart I've ever seen :3

Good luck in your endeavours.

Sigh. The husband.

You know? Start living for yourself Beaux. Whatever issues are there it takes 2 to solve and you can't do thyat if the other party is unwilling.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Its good to hear from you! I wish you the best of luck with your new found adventure! And hopefully one day the husband will see the error of his ways. Till then you do for yourself
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I love the food cart, its super cute, and if I'm seeing the right color (its purple right?) its my favorite color adding to the spender, I wish such a hard working person the best of luck, also it may help to take some time apart. you don't have to get divorced or anything, just stay at a friends house for a couple of weeks, its been my experience with one of my exes after not getting to see me for about a month he realized that he messed up big time... though I found that he had cheated on me and couldn't bring my self to stay with him. The point is though, that being apart made him realize that I was important to him, and he straightened up. ^_^ it may be worth a try if you're up for it.

Beaux Wrote:...I am so tired y'all.

~Beaux
I bet you are! The cart looks gorgeous. Love that color. Very eye catching. I hope you get lots of business. Like Mick, curious what you're offering and where.

As for your husband. I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry to hear all that. :\