Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish Me Luck Please!
Your husband has some serious issues. I don't care if it wasn't "intentional"... he did it. Actions speak.

Best of luck, Beaux!
Your menu sounds delicious. I'm studying and it's so cold right now I could really use a bowl of gumbo!!!!!!!!!

for all your hard work I hope you get all the success you deserve mate , it is a pity your husband has a very short and selective memory though.....he does seem very jealous of the effort you are putting in to be a flourishing business man, he should be a help not a hindrance ...I hope your customers love your food and become regular clientele - good luck

There is only one thing to do, Beaux. Kill him first.

Good luck in your new endeavors Beaux. Hope things get better for you...best wishes. Smile

Love the cart btw

All the best for your food cart and maybe find a new husband, at least one who doesn't try to kill you!

Just thought I would post an updated photo of the food cart!

I had a HELLA morning! I had a flat tire on the way to the job site and I shocked myself at how I still managed to make it there on time! There was a SCREW-DRIVER in my tire!!! How the hell does that happen!?!?

Anyhow, here is the new-and-improved cart!!!

~Beaux

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The cart looks great, loving the art work on it too - it actually looks an inviting place if that makes sense ? Sorry about the flat tire...as long as your prepared with a spare then your ready any future strange objects found stuck through the rubber

Beaux Wrote:Just thought I would post an updated photo of the food cart!

I had a HELLA morning! I had a flat tire on the way to the job site and I shocked myself at how I still managed to make it there on time! There was a SCREW-DRIVER in my tire!!! How the hell does that happen!?!?

Anyhow, here is the new-and-improved cart!!!

~Beaux

The bf didn't do it to sabotage you, did he?

The screwdriver sounds like the husband again, the cart looks good though.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]