Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With apologies, this is a "blond" joke.
HahahHaha.....you're joking right Romann? *raises hand and backs away slowly*

Romann Wrote:Does the whole "idiot blonde" thing apply to males to? If so..*pumps shotgun*

Was he asked to choose a number between 1 and 10?

Why are 17 blondes standing outside a nightclub?
They have to be over 18 to get in

Nope V, not joking. *Aims*

partisan Wrote:I was a natural blonde/white boy, at about 13 i began to dye, its dark-fare now, though in the sun it lightens, besides ive heard natural blondes are becoming extinct, or at least a rarity.

I'm a natural blonde, born with hair so blonde it looked white, then darkened to Dirty Blonde as I got older. If I lift up my hair, you can see the roots are still insanely light blonde

I have brown hair, but very deep blonde roots.

My favorite blonde joke of all time.....

Two co-workers, a blonde and a brunette, decided to take a walk at the local park one day for lunch.
So, as they were walking through the park, they heard the birds chirping, children laughing, people talking, saw people having picnics, and everybody just generally having a nice day.

As they walked through the park on this fine spring day, the brunette notice something on the ground ahead of where they were walking.

As they got up to it, the brunette looked down and said "Oh, poor little dead birdy"!!

The blonde whipped her neck around, looking up into the sky, yelling "WHERE, WHERE"????

One of the reasons I LOOOOVE my Goddess so much....
She has NEVER EVER played a "dumb blonde".

[Image: DorisDayShow_S5.jpg]

A blonde is in the middle of a field next to a highway rowing a boat.

A second blonde pulls over, puts the car in park, opens the door, gets out of her car, closes the door, and walks to the edge of the field to stand with her arms crossed and tap her toe.

After standing in that attitude for about fifteen minutes, the second blonde screams,

"YOU KNOW, IT'S BLONDES LIKE YOU THAT MAKE BLONDES LIKE ME LOOK BAD. WHY, IF I COULD SWIM, I'D COME OUT THERE AND GET YOU!"

If you line up 20 blondes side by side, shoulder to shoulder....what do you have?

A wind tunnel.

Q - Who was the skeleton found in the closet with blonde hair? A - last years hide and seek winner Big Grin