Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woah!
Yes all, that was cap locks at work!

My name is Cooper, I'm seventeen and I dunno what to say really. I suck at these things xD

Uhm yeah, have questions? I'm good at answering those!

Well, never mind. I am sure there would be plenty here who don't mind people who suck :redface:

Welcome.

hi mate,, Marshlander your naughty :biggrin: , but funny

wow - im starting to feel real old on here now at 24, everyone is young

matty7 Wrote:...im starting to feel real old on here now at 24, everyone is young
Yeah, thanks for that Flamingdevil

no,, didnt mean it like that haha Confusedmile: all the new members who join just seem to be 18 n under

Allo Cooper! Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy!

As I've said in one thread somewhere.. Cooper is a name I've not heard of for a first name! Is it common over where you are or?

And how are you? Big Grin

What made you sign up?

(Thought I would give you some questions to try and help you out Big Grin )

xx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

cooperjames Wrote:Yes all, that was cap locks at work!

My name is Cooper, I'm seventeen and I dunno what to say really. I suck at these things xD

Uhm yeah, have questions? I'm good at answering those!

So 17-year-old gay Taurus man from Rhinelander USA, how did you find the site and what do you expect to find here or be able to do with our little community here? In any case Welcome to the site. Whereabouts is Rhinelander??? (state?) For me a Rhinelander is a German inhabitant from either side of the Rhine...

xD

Well I'm in a pretty good mood, about to go out to breakfast with my dad and siblings, and I found the site searching on google cause I was bored last night (I really should have made the story more dramatic, like I have some huge life problem) and then I was like "this place doesn't look to dull" and registered. Thus far, it's not all that dull!

And Rhinetown (what i call it) is in Wisconsin, so pretty much everyone here is German or Polish (German ftw!) and it's a really little town stuck in the middle of freakin' nowhere. I have to drive three hours to get even decent shopping (wow, that was really stereotypical) but seriously, not even cool. Especially when your mother is kinda a bitch about things like that, but I guess it's cool.

And i'm seventeen which means I'm only a year away from being a grown up here (which sucks) and I'm slightly politically obsessed. Like super obsessed. I'm a liberal but I don't like Obama (don't dislike him and he's a million times better than what we used to have) but he's a bit of a flip flopper and I'm kinda like...really?

Anyway, I hope ya'll are as fun as you seem to be!

OH YEAH!

For the old people, yeah...you guys are old enough to be my parents (42 and 41) but I love you all the same (probably)

cooperjames Wrote:...Thus far, it's not all that dull!

...Anyway, I hope ya'll are as fun as you seem to be!
It is one's duty to keep the youngsters amused Rolleyes

Quote:For the old people, yeah...you guys are old enough to be my parents (42 and 41) but I love you all the same (probably)
Old people, bah! "Older"? ... probably; "more mature"? ... sometimes; but "old"???? I don't recognise the concept. Hell, even my dad and PA's dad are not "old". They are both 81 and they've got more life than many couch potato kids we know. Wink

... and no, my youngest kids are 22, so I'm way too old to be your parent ... I'm definitely not starting again!

Dude welcome,

They are a great bunch of guys here btw!! Come in for a chat sometime.

You will get on better with most of us if you dont care about spelling lol!!!

And matty......old??? We are not old dude........... or are we :O

:p

Barry Fae Scotland. xx