Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman hitting on me
Women usually hit Me...
Not hit on me...
Get her under control. .. Do what I do... Tell her about every STD you have ever had...!!

women are disgusted by me and probably think I am a misogynistic pig.

Swanny Wrote:women are disgusted by me and probably think I am a misogynistic pig.

Why would they be? You're adorable.

Anonymous Wrote:I don't believe my boss will do something about relationships between employees. He only cares about job questions. Besides I would like very much to deal with this thing alone with her like two adult people, I wouldn't want the whole office find out about this situation.

My job is very important for me, I like it, I've a good salary and it's a great career chance for me. My colleagues are what you call "real men", with wives and children. I've heard them making homophobic comments about homosexuals already. Now we're normal relationships, but if they find out I'm gay, they would probably make my life so miserable that I would be forced to leave this job. In this I'm thankful to this woman that she obviously hasn't told anyone.

Real men don't make homophobic comments. Real men are secure in their sexuality.