Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman hitting on me
Invite her to your place. You and your boyfriend strip. Your boyfriend fucks your ass right in front of her. Your moaning and screaming for more cock should get your message across.

I can sympathize with what you're going through. I'm a bartender at a resort hotel, and I've had so many problems with persistent women that I started wearing a wedding ring to work.
But as Camfer said --- can't you block her? Or just don't pick up her calls or respond to her texts? Be too busy at work to talk to her? Eat lunch at your desk?
If she gets no response from you whatsoever, she'll have to move on eventually.

I had a similar situation happen.
Go to HR and let them know of her harassment. No need to tell HR you are gay.
When the woman starts telling everyone you are gay they will think she is just mad at you.
I agree with LJay... do not discuss it with any other co-workers other than HR

CellarDweller Wrote:You don't have to come out at the job if you don't want to.

The behavior she's displaying is sexual harassment whether you're straight or gay. If you speak to your bosses, and they talk to her, and she tells people you're gay, all you have to say is she's spreading rumors because she's pissed because you rejected her.

^^
Exactly right.

I'm assuming you've told her "I'm just not into you" instead of "I'm gay". As in, don't blame it on your sexuality, just blame it on a lack of interest in -her-. This is also how you would present it to HR.

Just ignore her at work.

Geez...I want to scream real loud and run out the door just reading this...I think I have PTSD from this....I have been your shoes and I am STILL paying for it. Mine tricked me when I told her I was gay (same thing...didn't believe it..."knew" we were connected" BARF). I told her after she bugged for so long that I only wanted to hang around lesbians so she "confessed" she was a lesbian some time later and I believed her like an idiot. She isn't. She is a slice of pure hell.

Watch out for signs that she is putting you in the role of Daddy or some other man who rejected her and then making you pay for it. That is what mine did...and I noticed this with a lot of women who choose gay men as objects of affection...it is the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about. They set themselves up with an unattainable man to experience rejection (and the rage that comes with it)...It can get ugly. My point..she might actually like that you are gay.

I would love for you to report her for sexual harassment so I could live vicariously through you but you stated you might lose your job for being gay? ...is this true or do you just suspect it may happen? Are you in a state that supports discrimination?

I don't believe my boss will do something about relationships between employees. He only cares about job questions. Besides I would like very much to deal with this thing alone with her like two adult people, I wouldn't want the whole office find out about this situation.

My job is very important for me, I like it, I've a good salary and it's a great career chance for me. My colleagues are what you call "real men", with wives and children. I've heard them making homophobic comments about homosexuals already. Now we're normal relationships, but if they find out I'm gay, they would probably make my life so miserable that I would be forced to leave this job. In this I'm thankful to this woman that she obviously hasn't told anyone.

Anonymous Wrote:I don't believe my boss will do something about relationships between employees. He only cares about job questions. Besides I would like very much to deal with this thing alone with her like two adult people, I wouldn't want the whole office find out about this situation.

My job is very important for me, I like it, I've a good salary and it's a great career chance for me. My colleagues are what you call "real men", with wives and children. I've heard them making homophobic comments about homosexuals already. Now we're normal relationships, but if they find out I'm gay, they would probably make my life so miserable that I would be forced to leave this job. In this I'm thankful to this woman that she obviously hasn't told anyone.

I hope for your sake she doesn't push it because if she figures out she has this much power over you because you don't want anyone to find out it can get ugly real quick. Women have to deal with this all the time with men but as a man you are supposed to enjoy it (BARF). A woman scorned can be as abusive and manipulative as any abusive man on the planet.

Well, I think that having your bf and her holding a dialogue will make her understand! But tell him to be nice... Luckily she will understand that you guys love each other...
Or.. Another option is for you to cut her down... Believe that works... Days ago a girl was chasing me down too, and like you I was polite and kind, but girls tend to get the wrong idea that way! So... If you stop answer her texts, and avoid her In a little rude or mean way she will for sure stay out of your space haha.

Change your phone number. Stop seeing her outside of work. Tell her she is not your type at all, even if you were interested in women. Tell her it is her that you are not attracted to, rather than women in general. If she continues to insist you are straight and just need to find the right woman, agree with her, "maybe you're right. I'll let you know when(/if) I find her." Just tell her anything to drive home the point that you and her ain't never gonna happen.

If that doesn't work, you have to report her for sexual harrassment, or leave your job. That's all the options you have.