Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women
It's very strange... Have we hogged this site so to keep it all to ourselves or are women just not interested in joining? It's been a while since a woman or young woman or girl posted on this site. What do you think of it gentlemen?

Incidentally, have you got any lesbian friends who might want to join the crowd? I can't think of anyone who would among my friends or acquaintances. :redface:

Is it really a mystery? There has been a lot of discussion about body hair over the past few weeks :eek:

As for lesbians, the ones I know seem to be spending too much time playing football, going to the pub or tuning their motorbikes to bother with the trifling issues we raise here.

marshlander Wrote:Is it really a mystery? There has been a lot of discussion about body hair over the past few weeks :eek:

As for lesbians, the ones I know seem to be spending too much time playing football, going to the pub or tuning their motorbikes to bother with the trifling issues we raise here.

Why, darling, don't you think lesbians are concerned with body hair? Can you tell that I was listening to Rufus and K.D. Lang today? She's really an amazing singer.

princealbertofb Wrote:It's very strange... Have we hogged this site so to keep it all to ourselves or are women just not interested in joining? It's been a while since a woman or young woman or girl posted on this site. What do you think of it gentlemen?

Incidentally, have you got any lesbian friends who might want to join the crowd? I can't think of anyone who would among my friends or acquaintances. :redface:

I only know a pre-opp and he/she dont got no money for the internets...

p.s. I just found out that we have the same psychiatrist :eek:

I feel quite bad about the lack of women on the site myself, plus I personally don't really know any lesbians that I can think off the top of my head, so I don't know who to try and rope into joining us :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

princealbertofb Wrote:Why, darling, don't you think lesbians are concerned with body hair? ...
Male body hair ??? I know how I'd react were it the other way round :eek:

Shadow Wrote:I feel quite bad about the lack of women on the site myself, plus I personally don't really know any lesbians that I can think off the top of my head, so I don't know who to try and rope into joining us :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
The ones who visited here briefly had such cool names too. Where is Prettylittleicon when we need her?

Yeah, I agree !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I don't know any lezzies either,except for Ellen of course.Truth be told,I like that it's just us guys here,so boys club.

Its a shame we don't have more women around the place - maybe we could go on a recruitment drive? This is such a good forum it MUST appeal to the poor masses who believe as gayers (of both genders) we're only after one thing... I mean, surely we like more than clothes?!