Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothing and SO much more . . .
You do as you please, you aren't hurting anyone so I don't see any harm in what you are doing. Though I have some medical concern of you keeping something lodge in your rectum, if its not effecting you, then hey its your body.

Also welcome to the site. What part of Canada are you from if you don't mind me asking?

It's not like it's lodged. I just push a rubber dildo in my ass, then let it sit there for a while. It is not fully in, the end is poking out. If it sits there for a hour or so, then I pull it out, it feels INSANELY great!

Then, regularly-paced anal sex, immediately afterwards with that same dildo feels TEN TIMES better. Does anybody have any clue about what I'm talking about?

HotCanadian Wrote:Does anybody have any clue about what I'm talking about?

Yes and yes. Wearing panties and a miniskirt under your day to day guy clothes makes it another 10x better!

Interesting ... because a straight friend of me asked me one times if it is possible for me to help him finding the right womens clothes..... he like it to wear womens clothes under his clothes. But I can´t help him ... mens with womens clothes are not my thing.
So I should read here .... :-)

fenris Wrote:Interesting ... because a straight friend of me asked me one times if it is possible for me to help him finding the right womens clothes..... he like it to wear womens clothes under his clothes. But I can´t help him ... mens with womens clothes are not my thing.
So I should read here .... :-)

There are a LOT of straight guys that are into wearing panties. And there are plenty of places to get em online. Even Amazon carries them and it's not as if he'll ever meet the guy that put them in the box.

Yes .. i think there are at least as many straight guys as gay guys who likes and wear womens clothes ... hi question was... what he can wear... to look as good as possible in womens clothes. Amazon ( and others ) is/are a good Idea ...

HotCanadian Wrote:It's not like it's lodged. I just push a rubber dildo in my ass, then let it sit there for a while. It is not fully in, the end is poking out. If it sits there for a hour or so, then I pull it out, it feels INSANELY great!

Then, regularly-paced anal sex, immediately afterwards with that same dildo feels TEN TIMES better. Does anybody have any clue about what I'm talking about?

I know what you are talking about. I love to dress in womens clothes and I love dildo action as well. Nothing feels as good. Thank you for your topic.

Stephanie Stephens Correction from above, "Nothing feels as good" except the real thing

i think im gonna buy my own panties soon because it always crosses my mind

I wish guys wearing skirts was considered socially acceptable. I've always wanted to try it. Although I already wear other more concealed garments... :redface:

Miles Prower Wrote:I wish guys wearing skirts was considered socially acceptable.

Come to Scotland and get a kilt. Smile

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk