Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women
Dan1089 Wrote:I don't know any lezzies either,except for Ellen of course.Truth be told,I like that it's just us guys here,so boys club.

I hate to agree but I do :tongue:

How about pre-opps Dan?

Well from experience, I find that women are generally more comfortable with their sexualities than most guys are. A general assumption but I think it takes longer for a guy to come out of a closet than a woman - and that's coz it's more widely accepted especially by guys, if women are gay/bisexual. Again a general assumption based on experience.

So I'd say that while most guys using this site are now outed / in the process of outing themselves, you do see a lot of newbies that sign up are gay males asking for advice on the subject Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Well from experience, I find that women are generally more comfortable with their sexualities than most guys are. A general assumption but I think it takes longer for a guy to come out of a closet than a woman - and that's coz it's more widely accepted especially by guys, if women are gay/bisexual. Again a general assumption based on experience.

So I'd say that while most guys using this site are now outed / in the process of outing themselves, you do see a lot of newbies that sign up are gay males asking for advice on the subject Confusedmile:

That may be true, dear Carl, but for all we know, lesbians are not your usual computer geek... hahaha. I believe that there are more men on this site because men like to play with their tool more. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:That may be true, dear Carl, but for all we know, lesbians are not your usual computer geek... hahaha. I believe that there are more men on this site because men like to play with their tool more. Wink

Speak for yourself Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Speak for yourself Wink

Perhaps he means formatting tools - he does love his colours don't you PA Confusedmile: x.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Perhaps he means formatting tools - he does love his colours don't you PA Confusedmile: x.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

The word was in the singular, Shadz, so maybe I was referring to the COMPUTER.... which is a very useful tool. It's the modern version of a car, if you get my drift.

princealbertofb Wrote:The word was in the singular, Shadz, so maybe I was referring to the COMPUTER.... which is a very useful tool. It's the modern version of a car, if you get my drift.

Tokyo Drift??

I've already told pretty much my lesbian/bi mates on facebook about here... but it looks like none of them have shown up (there are about 5).

princealbertofb Wrote:The word was in the singular, Shadz, so maybe I was referring to the COMPUTER.... which is a very useful tool. It's the modern version of a car, if you get my drift.

Only car crashes can kill...

Smurlos Wrote:Only car crashes can kill...

That's a clever word, Smurls... Sorry you had to experience it...Cry

princealbertofb Wrote:That's a clever word, Smurls... Sorry you had to experience it...Cry

Oh I'm over it. Well I'm not really... my car skidded a little on wet road earlier in the week and it brought all the memories back :frown: but I shan't dwell in the past and let it rule my life Confusedmile: I survived, end of :biggrin: