Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women
well maria is a TRANS woman she has been for 7 years now (post op) lisa is a biological woman . we have been together now 5 years now we meet on a gay site called gaydargirls we started chatting on there getting to know each other for 3 months then we meet for real and we have been together since.
maria

Maria, thanks for that interesting little history.... When did you realise that you wanted to become a full fledged woman? What was it like growing up wanting to be a woman, at school, amongst your peers etc... Where did you get the operation done?

you are welcome , i was at the early age of 5 years old i knew then i wanted to become female i knew i didnt want to be male , i had alot of teasing while i was growing up at school of mainly the boys because i was very effeminate
and i looked too pretty to be a boy i was bullied alot . i had my operation in leicester private hospital im really really happy now being a woman i have two excuses to get up in the morning now one is to wake up to my partner and the other is to wake up knowing that i can live my life as a woman now.
maria

Well Maria, that's great. I'm sorry that you had to go through all the bullying at school though. I am a teacher and I positively HATE it when the kids misbehave towards each other... so unnecessary (and mostly so UNINFORMED!) The news of your successful operation is a beacon (I'm sure) to others who think like you. How did you come up with the name Maria? Is there a reason for that name? How did your parents take your operation, and also, what happened with the administration (government offices etc...) when you needed your identity changed officially?

its ok kids can be very cruel at times im afraid . i have always liked the name maria just a name that stood out for me . sadly my parents werent so supportive after i told them how i felt and that i wanted to become a woman they wash there hands off me i havent spoke to either of them for over 6 years now i also lost my oldest brother aswell as my young sister they too dont speak to me either.

Goodness, that's a lot to put up with, Maria... I can understand that they are probably shocked but to treat someone they have brought up (and probably cherished) that way is really difficult to understand. If I were a parent I'd want my children to be happy, no matter what it took. Of course I'd prefer for my children not to take drugs and go to prison for criminal activities, but otherwise, I'd want them to be happy. I'm so glad you have found emotional and moral support in Lisa. So what is Lisa like, Maria?

Maria, we are having a little chat in the chat rooms, Card, Frankie pie, Joseph and I... and one of the questions is whether transexuals can orgasm... I suppose it really depends on how the operation was performed.... Can you help us with this question? Come and join us in the chat rooms, if you feel like it.

yea i have thats not half of it believe me , i have that same outlook as you do regarding bringing your kids up i would be really happy for them as long as they werent committing a crime long as there were happy i would be happy aswell . i have found what i can only describe a amazing woman in lisa she is a rock i love her to bits bless her she has a big heart and she is the most sweetest romantic person anyone could ever wish to meet .
maria

Marshlander and I tend to be rather romantic too... but we're also quite grounded, so I guess there's room for practicality too. Maria, I'm glad you've found your rock. May everyone who needs a rock find it in times of hardship.

thankyou princeal she has never ever judged me she isint that type of person bless her.