Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women
marshlander Wrote:Shame. We haven't seen any of the others on this page for ages.
I know, I felt strange even posting but since I am a woman, am a member, and do want to eventually find other gay women to talk to, I thought it would be a good idea to at least bump this thread a bit. Wink

Well, I found a forum for lesbians (and although based on the UK, strangely enough - I'm from the United States) and posted there but no one has responded, so as of today I feel this forum is more friendly to newbies, so that's why I returned. :biggrin:

Hellie Wrote:... Well, I found a forum for lesbians (and although based on the UK, strangely enough - I'm from the United States) and posted there but no one has responded, so as of today I feel this forum is more friendly to newbies, so that's why I returned. :biggrin:
You could always be a member of more than one forum ... Wink

sooo shy. This is my first time here

hi and welcome soooo shy lady :biggrin:, i always find it strange when forums are so often very rude to newbies as if we should know every rule and god forbid dare ask a simple beginners question, gaming sites are full of bitchiness to new people - no wonder people come to GS and chat to a more friendly crew

Hello, HRB, welcome. Talk to us! I need a bit of sanity. I've spent several hours today having Brazilian, Portuguese, Mexican and Spanish women jiggle their bits and rub their rumps up against me while they were wearing little more than a few feathers and beads. They and the rest of the band thought it was hilarious. I tell you, my job can be hell sometimes.