Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonder Woman appears in Batman vs Superman movie
I think they need to STOP getting "names" to play these parts and start giving them to "unknowns".
Look what Christopher Reeve did for Superman back in the 80's....nobody ever heard of him before that...and he was the perfect Superman for the part.

It would be nice if they would have American's play American superheros. I know a lot of fans who are tired of "others" playing these parts.

I dont think this LITTLE GIRL can pull it off. Maybe in 5 more years, some muscle building and some bone stretching........but all she can pull off right now is Wonder Toddler.

Besides, whoever plays WW should have a clean background. Meaning NO drugs, NO booze, NO lingerie ad's, NO nude photos....etc. Sort of like Miss America (SORT OF, I said!!).

why is it that when a male actor is cast in a role that people don't think he can do , the arguments are about how talented he is and how well he can act this part (or not) , but when a female actor is cast it's all "NO SHE DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT."

WOW, That is such great news, I am over the moon.

Time fore dinner, bye.

Should be interesting, hope they don't screw the film up.

Killzone Wrote:Should be interesting, hope they don't screw the film up.

I would say its already screwed up. I mean really......Batman vs Superman?

Unless Batman has some Kryptonite, it will take 3 seconds for Superman to beat Batman senseless. Game over.

Very cute but Lynda Carter is irreplaceable.

^^ Indeed...but she's old now...

Anyway, it should be fairly interesting, except for the part where Ben Affleck plays Batman...

I guess this would be a flop. I hope not though.. I snored while watching Henry Cavill's Superman.

Evan88 Wrote:I guess this would be a flop. I hope not though.. I snored while watching Henry Cavill's Superman.

I haven't seen it....I thought it looked good enough but a lot of poeple have said it's not..

mmm

As far as this relived thing for superhero movies, I like dthe Batman trilogy, by far..

Heath Ledger's Joker is going in Film History, for sure..